5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Potsdam Declaration
- The code talkers that the military used were
- What were the camps called where Germans held Jews?
- December 7, 1941
- a a message sent to Japan that warned of "utter and complete destruction"
- b Japan bombed Pearl Harbor
- c concentration camps
- d A political philosophy that gives total power to a dictator and denies individual freedoms
- e Native Americans
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- women who took jobs in defense plants during the war
- Hitler's systematic attempt to rid Europe of all Jews (and other undesirables such as Gypies and the handicapped).
- V-E Day (Victory in Europe)
- US dropped atomic bombs on Japan
- Battle of Midway
5 True/False Questions
Indirect involvement led to what? → Indirect involvement (providing supplies to Great Britain in exchange for use of naval bases in Bermuda and the Caribbean)
Rally held by isolationists on what date? → Indirect involvement (providing supplies to Great Britain in exchange for use of naval bases in Bermuda and the Caribbean)
June 6, 1944 → V-E Day (Victory in Europe)
The ways women's roles changed during the war → Battle of Midway
Isolationism let to what? → Direct involvement in the war