5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 2nd Continental Congress
- Declaration of Independence
- Benedict Arnold
- a Determined to win the war against Americans, King Geoge hires German soldiers to fight for Britain.
- b Who was the traitor who fought for Britain in exchange for money.
- c Congress prepares a document in an effort to gain every colony's support. This document explains the Americans' reasons for breaking with Britain.
- d a person who works against his country
- e Colonial militias with British soldiers at Concord and Lexington cause American leaders to meet and make many decisions.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Congress offers a peaceful solution to the problem with Britain.
- How did winning the Battle of Fort Ticonderoga help the Patriots later in the war?
- Why did African American Patriots fight in the war?
- This was a group of Patriot soldiers from Vermont led by Ethan Allen.
- Who wrote Common Sense?
5 True/False Questions
Cornwallis → Determined to win the war against Americans, King Geoge hires German soldiers to fight for Britain.
Francis Marion → Who was known as the Swamp Fox?
Patriots → a person who works against his country
Nathan Hale → Who said, "I only regret that I have one life to lose for my country?"
"The Turning Point of the War" → What was the Battle of Saratoga known as?