Vigilate et orate.
Watch and pray. - Matthew 26:41
SPECTO, SPECTARE, SPECTAVI, SPECTATUM
"to look at"
showing signs that promise success.
Examination of one's own thoughts and feelings.
A survey of past times or events.
A single thing that is taken as an example of a whole category.
1. A ghost
2. A haunting fear of future trouble
1. The distribution of characteristics of a physical system, especially bands of colors seen as a rainbow or bands of differing sound waves.
2. A wide range of related qualities or ideas.
1. To form opinions without definite knowledge or evidence.
2. To buy or sell something to make a profit but with risk of loss.
VIGILO, VIGILARE, VIGILAVI, VIGILATUM
Supervision or close observation, especially of a suspected person.
A period of staying awake to keep watch or to pray.
Watchful; on the lookout for danger.