5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Boiling Point
- a Direct effect or change on
- b The temperature at which a substance changes state from a liquid to a gas.
- c Substances ability to be dissolved.
- d Insufficient to meet a demand or requirement; short in supply
- e (1) A set of interacting parts that perform an action. (2) A collection of parts that work together to form a whole.
5 Multiple choice questions
- are often made from crops that can be replanted or organic waste matter, that is constantly replenishing itself. The most popular type is ethanol.
- soil which is deposited at the mouth of a river, usually in a triangular shape.
- Bowl-shaped structures on the surface of a planet or moon caused by the impact of meteorites.
- A place where a break in Earth's crust causes movement.
- A natural geographic structure on Earth's surface.
5 True/False questions
Fire Extinguisher → The temperature at which a substance changes state from a solid to a liquid.
Measure → Measure, Allows you to collect accurate data
Convection Zone → Sun's outer layer in which energy is transferred by convection
Flare, Solar → A brief burst of energy from teh sun's photosphere
Thermal → relating to, affected by, or producing heat