5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sound Energy
- Resin Code
- a An organism that gets energy by eating other organisms.
- b The purpose of this code is to help separate items for recycling.
- c (1) Process by which a substance goes from a liquid state to a gas state; (2) the Sun drives this process by heating the water on Earth.
- d Energy produced from a vibrating object.
- e Anything that can change in an experiment.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A structure or behavior that helps an organism survive in its environment
- The movement of carbon on Earth by the processes of respiration and photosynthesis
- sometimes called the twilight zone or "grey line," is a moving line that marks the illuminated day side and the dark night side of a planetary body such as moons or planets.
- Forms of protective eyewear that enclose the area surrounding the eye in order to prevent particles, water or chemicals from striking the eyes.
- When organisms depend on each other for survival
5 True/False Questions
Solvent → A substance that can dissolve another substance, or in which another substance is dissolved, forming a solution. Water is the most common substance.
Landform → Sediment on top of older sediment and pressed together.
Competition → A contest between organisms for food, territory, or other resources.
Overpopulation → The process of being collected or gathered.
Prehistoric → before recorded history