5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Boiling Point
- a soil which is deposited at the mouth of a river, usually in a triangular shape.
- b Organisms that feed on dead plants and animals.
- c Is the recording of data using scientific instruments; and refer to any data collected during an experiment. (Can use your sense)
- d The temperature at which a substance changes state from a liquid to a gas.
- e The concentration of matter in an object. Formula: Mass divided by volume.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A long term relationship between different kinds of organisms
- Consisting of living organisms
- The process by which a substance goes from a liquid to a gas; the Sun drives this process by heating the water on Earth.
- The process of obtaining useful energy from the Sun via solar panels. An inexhaustible resource.
- A temporary magnet made by passing electica current through a wire coiled around an iron bar
5 True/False Questions
Scarce → Direct effect or change on
Waft → A lab safety procedure where you use your hand in an upward motion to gently move the air towards your nose.
Eclipse → The passing of one object through the shadow of another
Hydroelectric energy → The capture of energy from moving water for a useful purpose; an alternative energy source.
Buoyancy → An upward acting force, caused by fluid pressure, that opposes and object's weight. The force can keep an object afloat.