5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Not attracted to a magnet because it does not contain iron.
- b An imaginary line that passes through Earth's center and its North and South Poles
- c An upward acting force, caused by fluid pressure, that opposes and object's weight. The force can keep an object afloat.
- d The passing of one object through the shadow of another
- e The process of plants giving off vapor containing water and waste products.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any living thing
- the apparent path of the Sun across the sky
- a hill of sand created by the wind
- Light rays bouncing off the surface of an object.
- dark, flat areas on the moon's surface formed from huge ancient lava flows
5 True/False questions
Lunar Cycle → The purpose of this code is to help separate items for recycling.
Procedure → (Physical) Characteristics of a substance that can be observed, measured, or changed and used to identify matter.
Magnetic → the thick layer of rock between Earth's crust and core.
Chromosphere → An organism that makes its own food.
Physical Change → A change of matter in size, shape, or state without changing it into a new substance.