5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Agent of erosion and weathering
- Food Chain
- a the gaseous middle layer of the sun's atmosphere (extending from the photosphere to the corona) that is visible during a total eclipse of the sun
- b A combination of two or more substances that do not form a new substance, but maintain the properties of the original substances. Can be easily separated.
- c The ways in which the organisms in an ecosystem interact with one another according to what they eat
- d wind, water, ice, and waves are the forces that cause weathering and erosion
- e Anything that has mass and takes up space.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A way to remember the resource Minerals and Metals
- The process where sediment eroded by wind, water, or ice is dropped in a new place.
- a hill of sand created by the wind
- A sudden tremor of Earth's surface caused by movement of the crust and mantle, usually along a fault line.
- The role each population has in its habitat
5 True/False questions
MYA → Million of Years Ago
Melting Point → The heaviness of an object; a product of its mass and the force of gravity affecting it.
Sedimentary Rock → Binds particles together
Magma → Liquid, molten rock found below the Earth's surface.
Trials → A repeat of a test or an observation. (3 times)