5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- solar energy
- Space Probe
- a Bowl-shaped structures on the surface of a planet or moon caused by the impact of meteorites.
- b The process where sediment eroded by wind, water, or ice is dropped in a new place.
- c A robot vehicle used to explore deep space.
- d The process of obtaining useful energy from the Sun via solar panels. An inexhaustible resource.
- e Resources that nature can provide again and again in a relatively short period of time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A material that allows energy (heat)to pass through very easily.
- Consisting of living organisms
- A curved piece of clear plastic or glass that bends light rays.
- Anything that can change in an experiment.
- A change of matter in size, shape, or state without changing it into a new substance.
5 True/False questions
Fault → Sediment on top of older sediment and pressed together.
Thermal → Liquid, molten rock found below the Earth's surface.
Cementation → Binds particles together
Windmill → An engine powered by the wind designed to produce energy from an inexhaustible source.
Cycle → The role each population has in its habitat