5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Impact Crater
- a All the individuals of the same kind living in the same environment
- b A bowl shaped hole that is formed when asteroids and comets collide with the surface
- c An upward acting force, caused by fluid pressure, that opposes and object's weight. The force can keep an object afloat.
- d The living and nonliving things around an organism
- e All the living and nonliving things that interact with each other in an environment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A form of energy that travels through space and can be seen by the human eye.
- Anything that has mass and takes up space.
- To prevent heat from passing through.
- The star that is at the center of our solar system and our source of light and heat for the planets in our solar system.
- sometimes called the twilight zone or "grey line," is a moving line that marks the illuminated day side and the dark night side of a planetary body such as moons or planets.
5 True/False questions
Lens → A curved piece of clear plastic or glass that bends light rays.
Closed Circuit → A circuit (pathway) that has no openings that will prevent electricity to flow
Insulator → To prevent heat from passing through.
MYA → Million of Years Ago
Carrying Capacity → Direct effect or change on