5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Attracted to a magnet because it contains iron.
- b A scientific investigation that tests a hypothesis.
- c The bending or chaning direction of light rays as they pass from one substance to another.
- d a stream of gas that erupts from the surface of the sun
- e Is a temperature scale that refers to a specific temperature on the Celsius scale.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ways in which the organisms in an ecosystem interact with one another according to what they eat
- The temperature at which a substance changes state from a liquid to a solid.
- Bowl-shaped structures on the surface of a planet or moon caused by the impact of meteorites.
- The process of being collected or gathered.
- Energy sources that do not come from fossil fuels. A renewable or inexhaustible resource.
5 True/False questions
Axis → An imaginary line that passes through Earth's center and its North and South Poles
wind energy → a form of solar energy, due to uneven heating of the atmosphere by the sun, that converts the kinetic energy of wind into mechanical power.
Percolation → The slow movement of water through the pores in soil or permeable rock.
Canyon → a valley between steep cliff sides formed by running water, such as a river or stream
Conclusion → The change of a gas (water vapor) into a liquid (water).