5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fossil Fuel
- a Is a temperature scale that refers to a specific temperature on the Celsius scale.
- b All the individuals of the same kind living in the same environment
- c Fuels formed millions of years ago from the remains of dead plants and animals, including coal, oil, and natural gas. (Can be remembered by using F.F. C.O.N. = Fossil Fuel Coal, Oil, Natural Gas)
- d A large mass of slowly moving ice and snow that carves new features and deposits sediments
- e A long term relationship between different kinds of organisms
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The movement of weathered sediments by water, wind, or ice.
- The passing of one object through the shadow of another
- An engine powered by the wind designed to produce energy from an inexhaustible source.
- A process used by scientists to find answers to questions or solve a problem.
- Rapid movement back and forth.
5 True/False Questions
Solar Arc → the apparent path of the Sun across the sky
Inexhaustiable → Resources that are never used up as they are being used.
Maria → dark, flat areas on the moon's surface formed from huge ancient lava flows
Elodea → The rigid blocks of crust and upper mantle rock
Oceanic Circulation → A complete closed pathway of conductors that allows electricity to flow through it.