5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the main difference between weather and climate?
- Alternative energy
- Concave Lens
- a Energy sources that do not come from fossil fuels. A renewable or inexhaustible resource.
- b Cllimate is over a long period of time
Weather is over a shorter periord of time - changes often
- c The movement of weathered sediments by water, wind, or ice.
- d A mixture in which two or more substances are uniformly dissolved throughout and cannot be separated.
- e Curved inward, like the inside of a circle or sphere. When light passes through, the rays bend away from each other.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Spinning around a central axis, like a planet, moon, or star.
- the innermost layer of Earth, Sun, or Moon
- All the populations of organisms living together in an environment
- Substances ability to be dissolved.
- A summary that states if your hypothesis was correct or incorrect and what the investigation showed, based on observations and data. .
5 True/False questions
Electrical Energy → A form of energy made available by a flow of electric charge through a conductor.
Newton → The heaviness of an object; a product of its mass and the force of gravity affecting it.
Interdependency → a stream of gas that erupts from the surface of the sun
Carbon Cycle → Processing waste items so the materials they are made of can be used to make new items.
Natuarl Gas → A gaseous fossil fuel, methane, produced from organic matter that is used to cook and heat homes