5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Attracted to a magnet because it contains iron.
- b Insufficient to meet a demand or requirement; short in supply
- c All the individuals of the same kind living in the same environment
- d A scientific investigation that tests a hypothesis.
- e A material that allows energy (heat)to pass through very easily.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The heaviness of an object; a product of its mass and the force of gravity affecting it.
- The movement of carbon on Earth by the processes of respiration and photosynthesis
- This is an acronym for (F)ossil (F)uel - (C)oal, (O)il,
- a stream of gas that erupts from the surface of the sun
- A material that blocks the flow of energy.
5 True/False questions
Energy Pyramid → Resources that nature can provide again and again in a relatively short period of time.
Competition → A contest between organisms for food, territory, or other resources.
Magma → Million of Years Ago
Thermal Energy → Kinetic energy of molecules that is created by heat.
Plate → The rigid blocks of crust and upper mantle rock