5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Evidence of ancient past life, such as petrified wood, dinosaur
- b One complete orbit (trip) of a planet around a star or a moon around a planet.
- c the air that surrounds the Earth.
- d A substance that is dissolved in another substance forming a solution.
- e Insufficient to meet a demand or requirement; short in supply
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Part of an experiment that is not being tested and is used for comparison.
- Is a safety device designed to extinguish small fires.
- (1) The amount of matter in an object; objects with greater mass have more gravitational pull, such as a large planet. (2) A measure of the amount of matter in an object.
- The process of plants giving off vapor containing water and waste products.
- The flow of electrons from negatively charged objects to positively charged objects.
5 True/False Questions
Open Circuit → A circuit that has an opening or break that prevents electricity form flowing.
Electrical Energy → Kinetic energy of molecules that is created by heat.
MYA → Million of Years Ago
Fire Extinguisher → The temperature at which a substance changes state from a liquid to a solid.
Coal → A dark-brown to black solid substance formed from the compaction and hardening of fossilized plant parts in the presence of water and in the absence of air.