5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Catious in what you do and say and do not take risks.
- b Stubbornness.
- c Courage in the battlefield.
- d Not at all harmful or offensive.
- e Idependent.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Does not have enough money to pay their debts.
- To completely get rid of.
- Full of bitterness and anger.
- Share other's feelings.
5 True/False questions
Officious → Not at all harmful or offensive.
Liable → Able to understand a situation and use it towards own advantage.
Occlusion → Eager to tell people what to do, even when you think they shoudnt.
Trivialize → Examine carefully.
Punctilious → Careful to behave correctly.