5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Careful to behave correctly.
- b Does not have enough money to pay their debts.
- c Closing up.
- d Courage in the battlefield.
- e Stubbornness.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Not very critical, easy to influence.
- Quality of acting quickly and uncarefully.
- Eager to tell people what to do, even when you think they shoudnt.
- Hide true situation.
5 True/False Questions
Empathetic → Share other's feelings.
Trivialize → Examine carefully.
Alleviate → Very likely.
Autonomous → Full of bitterness and anger.
Estrangement → Deliberately deceitful.