5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Full of bitterness and anger.
- b Does not have enough money to pay their debts.
- c To completely get rid of.
- d Mixture
- e Careful to behave correctly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Courage in the battlefield.
- Able to understand a situation and use it towards own advantage.
- Share other's feelings.
- Not very critical, easy to influence.
- Hide true situation.
5 True/False Questions
Impetuosity → Quality of acting quickly and uncarefully.
Hubris → Arrogant pride.
Estrangement → Isolation from people.
Callousness → The quality of showing no concern or interest for others.
Alleviate → Hide true situation.