5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Calm
- b To waste money and opportunities.
- c Idependent.
- d Eager to tell people what to do, even when you think they shoudnt.
- e Closing up.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rather unusual.
- Very likely.
- Careful to behave correctly.
- Does not have enough money to pay their debts.
- Full of bitterness and anger.
5 True/False questions
Empathetic → Share other's feelings.
Belie → Courage in the battlefield.
Fraudulent → To completely get rid of.
Scrutinize → Examine carefully.
Scuttled → Catious in what you do and say and do not take risks.