5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Animal-like Protists
- Water Molds and Downy Mildews
- Slime Molds
- Diatomaceous Earth
- a Called Protozoans. They are Heterotrophs: Sarcodines, Cilliates, Zooflagellates, and Sporozoans.
- b A good polishing agent put in most toothpastes.
- c Live on moist soil. Beautifully colored. Feed on bacteria and other microorganisms. Vary in size.
- d Most live in water. Attack water animals and crops such as grapes, potatoes, cabbages, and corn.
- e Move with pseudopods. Ex: Amoeba
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- They are characterized by way of movement with the exception of sporozoans.
- Seaweeds. Brown, green, yellow, or orange.
- Animal-like, Fungus-like, and Plant-like.
- Temporary bulges of the cell membrane that fill with cytoplasm. Literally means False Foot.
- Rapid increase in algae growth.
5 True/False Questions
Green Algae → 260 meters below surface. Red pigments absorb light. Ice creams or hair conditioners.
Zooflagellates → Move with flagella. Ex: Giardia lamblia
Small Nucleus → Controls everyday tasks of a cell.
oioioioioioioioioi → The process in which nutrients build up in a lake which increase algae population.
Dinoflagellates → Variety of colors. Two flagella. Many glow in the dark.