6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prevailing winds between 30 degrees North and 30 degrees South.
- The heat given off or absorbed as a substance changes phase.
- The amount of energy required to change the temperature of 1 gram of substance by 1 Kelvin.
- The prevailing the winds between 60 degrees North and the north pole and 60 degrees South and the south pole.
- When a solid changes directly into a gas or when a gas changes directly into a solid.
- The prevailing winds that exist between 30 degrees North and 60 degrees North and 30 degrees South and 60 degrees South.
5 True/False Questions
Condensation → When a gas changes into a liquid.
Horse Latitudes → The prevailing winds that exist between 30 degrees North and 60 degrees North and 30 degrees South and 60 degrees South.
Melting → When a solid changes into a liquid.
Sea Breeze → A local wind that occurs during the nighttime in coastal areas.
ITCZ → An area near the equator where the tradewinds converge, rise, and form an area of low pressure. This rising air forms clouds and thunderstorms. Stands for inter-tropical convergence zone.