5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- iliotibial tract
- biceps brachii
- extensor carpi radialis muscle
- gastrocnemius and soleus muscles
- adductor group (magnus, brevis, longus, pectineus, and gracilis)
- a extension of the wrist is provided by this muscle, which also abducts the wrist.
- b produce plantar flexion.
- c produce adduction at the hip. Individually they can produce various other movements, such as medial or lateral rotation and flexion or extension at the hip.
- d muscles pull on the ______ ________ to provide a lateral brace for the knee.
- e Affect elbow joint. Flexes the elbow and supinates the forearm. Has a second effect on the pectoral girdle.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- longest muscle in the body
- two deep chest muscles arise along the ventral surfaces of the ribs. Both depress and protract the shoulder
- Group of knee extensors
- pronate the forearm without extension at the elbow; their action is opposed by the supinator muscle.
- knee extensors
5 True/False Questions
gluteus maximus → largest muscle which produces extension and lateral rotation at the hip.
gluteus muscles → largest muscle which produces extension and lateral rotation at the hip.
fibularis muscles → a pair that produce eversion as well as plantar flexion
medial and lateral compartments → the forearms compartments of the upper limb
anterior, posterior, and lateral compartments → the forearms compartments of the upper limb