5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What British theologian explained that if there was a watch there should be a watchmaker?
- What book did Charles Lyell write?
- Evolutionists teach that an australopithecine ape evolved into what?
- What would be the fossils that connect one kind of organism with another kind by a series of tiny steps?
- What sought to improve the human species by selectively breeding humans to produce a "master race"?
- a Eugenics
- b Transitional forms
- c Homo habilis
- d Principles of Origin
- e William Paley
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cambrian explosion
- Cro-Magnon man
5 True/False Questions
What refers to similar organs which are also similar in internal structure? → Inbreeding
What is the first thing that evolutionists believe evolved? → They believe it started with fish --> amphibians --> reptiles --> birds --> mammals --> humans.
What are index fossils sometimes called? → Guide fossils
What were supposedly the first "links" in the chain of human descent? → Speciation
What is the idea that evolution occurs in sudden spurts, followed by long periods without noticeable change? → Punctuated equilibrium