5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A false or mistaken idea.
- So self-satisfied that one sees no need for change; unconcerned.
- Having a feeling of opposition or distaste.
- To come out from a source.
- To decay or break down into basic elements.
5 True/False Questions
Supercede → Having a feeling of opposition or distaste.
Facetious → Playfully or inappropriately humorous.
Defray → To supply the money for; to pay.
Paucity → A feature that contributes to physical comfort. A feature that increases the attractiveness or value of a location
Tangible → Scarcity smallness in number or amount.