7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the belief that kings receive their power from God and are responsible only to God
- Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representative
- Medieval workers' organization
- The head of the Roman Catholic Church
- Greek city-state
- Unwritten law that evolves from the customs and traditions of society
6 True/False questions
serf → The head of the Roman Catholic Church
revolution → Greek city-state
republic → Greek city-state
vassal → In the Roman republic, one of the two powerful officials elected each year to command the army and direct the government.
charter → In the Middle ages, a written document that set out the rights and privileges of a town
aqueduct → A form of government in which the people select representatives to govern them and make laws.