7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Greek city-state
- an overhead structure that carries water over long distances (Roman times)
- in feudal Europe, a person who received a grant of land from a lord in exchange for a pledge of loyalty and services
- Absolute ruler of an empire
- Medieval workers' organization
- A political system in which nobles are granted the use of lands that legally belong to their king, in exchange for their loyalty, military service, and protection of the people who live on the land
6 True/False questions
republic → A form of government in which the people select representatives to govern them and make laws.
revolution → a great and often violent change
divine right of kings → the belief that kings receive their power from God and are responsible only to God
Classical → Relating to ancient Greece and Rome.
serf → A member of the lowest feudal class, bound to the land and whoever owned the land. Was the biggest part of the population and would be included with the land, if sold.
consul → in feudal Europe, a person who received a grant of land from a lord in exchange for a pledge of loyalty and services