7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A political system in which nobles are granted the use of lands that legally belong to their king, in exchange for their loyalty, military service, and protection of the people who live on the land
- Relating to ancient Greece and Rome.
- The head of the Roman Catholic Church
- in feudal Europe, a person who received a grant of land from a lord in exchange for a pledge of loyalty and services
- Greek city-state
- a great and often violent change
6 True/False Questions
common law → In the Roman republic, one of the two powerful officials elected each year to command the army and direct the government.
indulgences → Greek city-state
consul → in feudal Europe, a person who received a grant of land from a lord in exchange for a pledge of loyalty and services
missionary → a person who spreads his or her religious beliefs to others
guild → Medieval workers' organization
divine right of kings → a great and often violent change