7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A member of the lowest feudal class, bound to the land and whoever owned the land. Was the biggest part of the population and would be included with the land, if sold.
- a person who spreads his or her religious beliefs to others
- A form of government in which the people select representatives to govern them and make laws.
- Greek city-state
- the belief that kings receive their power from God and are responsible only to God
- in feudal Europe, a person who received a grant of land from a lord in exchange for a pledge of loyalty and services
6 True/False questions
democracy → Absolute ruler of an empire
feudalism → Greek city-state
pope → Greek city-state
indulgences → Selling of forgiveness of sins documents by the Catholic Church to raise money. The practice led to the Reformation.
revolution → Greek city-state
emperor → A large feudal estate, including the castle and often including farms and a village, ruled by a lord.