5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
- To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
- Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
- A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
- So unreasonable as to be laughable; foolish or silly.
5 True/False questions
ascend → to rise, usually in a steady way.
lumber → To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
soar → To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
unwieldy → Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
accomplish → Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.