5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
- Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
- Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
- To bring or to come to an end.
5 True/False questions
accomplish → To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
soar → Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
heroic → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
flimsy → Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
absurd → So unreasonable as to be laughable; foolish or silly.