5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
- to rise, usually in a steady way.
- Very brave; showing great courage. Showing great determination; requiring enormous effort.
- hard to handle or control because of large size or heaviness
- To bring or to come to an end.
5 True/False Questions
flimsy → Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
accomplish → To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
suspend → to rise, usually in a steady way.
significant → Important; full of meaning
dense → Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.