5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to rise, usually in a steady way.
- Important; full of meaning
- To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
- To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
- Very brave; showing great courage. Showing great determination; requiring enormous effort.
5 True/False Questions
terminate → To bring or to come to an end.
accomplish → To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
flimsy → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
experiment → A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
spectator → A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.