5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
- To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
- A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
- Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
- to rise, usually in a steady way.
5 True/False Questions
significant → Important; full of meaning
unwieldy → To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
experiment → To bring or to come to an end.
flimsy → Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
mimic → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.