5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very brave; showing great courage. Showing great determination; requiring enormous effort.
- To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
- Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
- So unreasonable as to be laughable; foolish or silly.
5 True/False questions
accomplish → To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
significant → A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
suspend → To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
flimsy → Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
ascend → to rise, usually in a steady way.