5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
- To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
- To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
- A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
5 True/False Questions
significant → A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
soar → Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
absurd → So unreasonable as to be laughable; foolish or silly.
mimic → Very brave; showing great courage. Showing great determination; requiring enormous effort.
unwieldy → hard to handle or control because of large size or heaviness