5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
- To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
- hard to handle or control because of large size or heaviness
- to rise, usually in a steady way.
- To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
5 True/False questions
spectator → A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
accomplish → To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
significant → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
absurd → to rise, usually in a steady way.
flimsy → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.