5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
- To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
- To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
- Important; full of meaning
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
5 True/False questions
terminate → Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
absurd → So unreasonable as to be laughable; foolish or silly.
flimsy → Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
lumber → Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
unwieldy → hard to handle or control because of large size or heaviness