5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To bring or to come to an end.
- To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
- Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.
- To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.
- to rise, usually in a steady way.
5 True/False Questions
mimic → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
soar → Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
heroic → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
absurd → So unreasonable as to be laughable; foolish or silly.
spectator → To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.