5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
- Important; full of meaning
- Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
- To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
- So unreasonable as to be laughable; foolish or silly.
5 True/False Questions
lumber → To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
unwieldy → To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
ascend → To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
experiment → A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
accomplish → To do something by making an effort; to complete successfully.