5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very brave; showing great courage. Showing great determination; requiring enormous effort.
- A test to prove or discover something. To carry out experiments.
- A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
- To fly high in the sky; to rise suddenly and rapidly.
- to rise, usually in a steady way.
5 True/False questions
lumber → Easily damaged or broken; not strongly made. Not believable.
significant → Important; full of meaning
suspend → To hang while attached to something above. To stop for a while before going on.
unwieldy → hard to handle or control because of large size or heaviness
dense → Tightly packed; crowded close together. Thick; hard to see through. Stupid, thickheaded.