5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to rise, usually in a steady way.
- A person who watches an activity; an onlooker.
- Wood that has been sawed into boards. To move in a clumsy or heavy way.
- Important; full of meaning
- To bring or to come to an end.
5 True/False questions
unwieldy → hard to handle or control because of large size or heaviness
absurd → to rise, usually in a steady way.
suspend → to rise, usually in a steady way.
heroic → To copy or imitate closely. To make fun of by imitating.
accomplish → Very brave; showing great courage. Showing great determination; requiring enormous effort.