← Final Exam 4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- HIPAA Officer
- a has a vaccination
- b HIPAA officer within an organization that assures compliance with the law, person is designated to inform others in the facility and act as a resource, DHHS holds every covered entity responsible to comply with HIPAA rules. It is the responsibility of the provider to know and be compliant with the rules.
- c condition of (being) white
- d are bloodborne pathogens
- e Patient-Identifiable Information
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- DHHS holds every covered enitty responsible to comply with HIPAA rules.
responsibility of provider to know and complaint with the rules.
each health care provider must show compliance if investigated.
one person is designated to keep facility informed, then that person will be the one to inform all others in the facility.
- Electronic Data Interchange
- is an airborne pathogen
5 True/False Questions
HIPAA Officer must train to be compliant with the HIPAA ruling → Privacy, Security, Standard Transactions, National Identifiers
bacteriology → study of bacteria
OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) → All individually Identifiable Health Information (IIHI) held or transmitted by or to a covered entity in any form or media, whether electronic, paper, or oral.
angioedema → swelling of a vessel
A health care provider and software vendor is → business associate (BA)