5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a novella?
- What is a climax?
- What is fiction?
- What is a complication
- What is a novel?
- a Is a work of fiction which is 25-170
- b Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
- c Is a work of fiction that contains at least 170 pages or more.
- d The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
- e A catalyst that begins the major conflict.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
- The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
- The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
- It's the way in which the story unfolds.
- The information needed to understand a story.
5 True/False questions
Define person vs nature → the cahracter is in conflict with the sources of nature such as a fire or storm.
What is a resolution? → The set of evetns that bring the story to a close.
Define person vs technology → This is the main character is in conflict with another person.
Define person vs person → This is the main character is in conflict with another person.
Define person vs self → Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.