5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Define person vs person
- What is a setting?
- Define person supernatural
- What is a short story?
- What is fiction?
- a Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
- b The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
- c This is the main character is in conflict with another person.
- d A work of fiction that is 5-25 pages.
- e The character is in conflict with supernatural forces such as ghosts.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
- The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
- The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
- the cahracter is in conflict with the sources of nature such as a fire or storm.
- An account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
5 True/False Questions
What is a plot structure? → It's the way in which the story unfolds.
What is a resolution? → The set of evetns that bring the story to a close.
Define person vs technology → The character is in conflict with technology such as a man against a robot or artificial intelligence.
What is a character? → The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
What is a novel? → Is a work of fiction that contains at least 170 pages or more.