5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Define person vs person
- Define person vs self
- What is a setting?
- What is a complication
- What is a novel?
- a Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.
- b This is the main character is in conflict with another person.
- c The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
- d A catalyst that begins the major conflict.
- e Is a work of fiction that contains at least 170 pages or more.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
- The information needed to understand a story.
- The character is in conflict with technology such as a man against a robot or artificial intelligence.
- The character is in conflict with supernatural forces such as ghosts.
- Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
5 True/False questions
What is a climax? → The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
What is a character? → A person who is responsible for thoughts and actions within a story.They are the medium through wich a reader interacts with a piece of literature.
What is a plot structure? → It's the way in which the story unfolds.
What is a resolution? → The set of evetns that bring the story to a close.
What is non-fiction? → An account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.