5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a novella?
- Define person vs self
- What is a plot?
- What is fiction?
- What is a resolution?
- a Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
- b The set of evetns that bring the story to a close.
- c The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
- d Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.
- e Is a work of fiction which is 25-170
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A catalyst that begins the major conflict.
- The information needed to understand a story.
- It's the way in which the story unfolds.
- The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
- A person who is responsible for thoughts and actions within a story.They are the medium through wich a reader interacts with a piece of literature.
5 True/False Questions
What is non-fiction? → Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
Define person vs person → Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.
Define person supernatural → The character is in conflict with supernatural forces such as ghosts.
What is a setting? → The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
Define person vs technology → The character or group of characters are in conflict with society such as social traditions.