5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is fiction?
- What is a character?
- What is a conflict?
- What is exposition?
- What is a short story?
- a Any form of narravtive which deals in part or whole with events that are not factul.
- b A work of fiction that is 5-25 pages.
- c A person who is responsible for thoughts and actions within a story.They are the medium through wich a reader interacts with a piece of literature.
- d The information needed to understand a story.
- e The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.
- Is a work of fiction which is 25-170
- the cahracter is in conflict with the sources of nature such as a fire or storm.
- The character or group of characters are in conflict with society such as social traditions.
- Is a work of fiction that contains at least 170 pages or more.
5 True/False questions
What is a climax? → The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
What is a resolution? → The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
What is a plot? → The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
What is a complication → The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
Define person supernatural → the cahracter is in conflict with the sources of nature such as a fire or storm.