5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is non-fiction?
- Define person vs technology
- Define person vs person
- What is a short story?
- What is a plot?
- a The rendering and odering of events and actions of a story.
- b The character is in conflict with technology such as a man against a robot or artificial intelligence.
- c A work of fiction that is 5-25 pages.
- d An account or representation of a subject which is presented as fact.
- e This is the main character is in conflict with another person.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The character is in conflict with supernatural forces such as ghosts.
- Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.
- The time, place, physical details, and circumstances in which a situation occurs. It determines the time and place in fiction.
- The set of evetns that bring the story to a close.
- The struggle in fiction. Can be internal or external.
5 True/False questions
What is a climax? → The turning point in the story that occurs when characters try to resolve the complication.
What is a novel? → Is a work of fiction that contains at least 170 pages or more.
What is a character? → A person who is responsible for thoughts and actions within a story.They are the medium through wich a reader interacts with a piece of literature.
What is exposition? → The information needed to understand a story.
Define person vs society → Character against his own will. Trying to make a decision.