5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Judith Leyster
- Jacob Ruisdael
He painted Wheatfields, view of Haarlem (1670), and Windmill near Wijk bij duurstede
- c Portrait of Marie Antoinette and her children, 1787
- e Associated with the Utrecht Caravaggio. This is self portrait, woman painter, she also did the famous The Proposition with the modest woman doing embroidery.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Flemish painter, Game with dog still life
Etcher of architectural fantasies. Scenes from prison caprices, 1760
- Woman weighing gold, 1660-65.
Elevated portraits of aristocrats
- Marriage a la mode. Satirical narratives, 1743-45.
5 True/False questions
Clara Peeters → Scenes from Venice, oil on canvas
Die Wies → View paintings
The throne room at the Residence in Wurzburg. Allegory with Venus and Time. Premier painter of 18th century Italy.
Chinoiserie → Craze in Europe for all things Chinese including porcelain and laquer
Maria van Oosterwyck → Vanitas still life's.