← Art History part 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- French Rococo
- Johannes vermeer artist in his studio
- Frans Hals Gypsy
Marriage a la mode. Satirical narratives, 1743-45.
- b Watteau, Fragonard, Boucher, Chardin
Gypsy, 1635 he also did The Jolly Toper and Younker Ramp and His Sweetheart.
- d Artist in his studio, 1655
The little street and view of Delft were his two landscape pieces.
- e New class of wealthy merchants in Calvinist Dutch country.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
The throne room at the Residence in Wurzburg. Allegory with Venus and Time. Premier painter of 18th century Italy.
The kitchen maid
- Departure from the Island of Cythera
- The anatomy lesson of Dr. tulip, 1632. Jacob blessing the sons of Joseph-showing father/son relationship. Supper at Emmaus, prints including Jesus preaching and the Hundred Guilder print, 1649. He did etchings and thousands of drawings.
5 True/False Questions
The night watch, 1642
Sculpture portrait from torso up usually found in architecture
Judith Leyster →
Associated with the Utrecht Caravaggio. This is self portrait, woman painter, she also did the famous The Proposition with the modest woman doing embroidery.
Rachel Ruysch → Famous for her flower still life's.