7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Produces a hormone that destroys bone to release calcium
- A group of cells that prepare and release a chemical for use by the body
- Produces a hormone that stimulates the production of T-cells
- Produces hormones that control many of the endocrine glands
- What kind of cell in the lymph nodes produce antibodies?
- What kind of cell helps the lymphatic system "remember" an infection so that it can fight the infection better next time?
6 True/False questions
Hormone → A weakened or inactive version of a pathogen that stimulates the body's production of antibodies that can destroy the pathogen
The B-cells, the T-cells and the macrophages → What two kinds of basic structures make up the lymphatic sytem?
The lymphatic system → What system regulates water balance and chemical levels in the blood?
Hypothalamus → Produces a hormone that stimulates the production of T-cells
The lacrimal glands → What gland produces tears?
Adrenal → Produces insulin, which enables glucose to enter the cells