7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- What system fights disease?
- What gland produces tears?
- Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate
- Where is lymph cleaned, in the lymph vessels or in the lymph nodes?
- What kind of cell in the lymph nodes produce antibodies?
- A chemical messenger released into the bloodstream that sends signals to distant cells, causing them to change their behavior in specific ways
6 True/False Questions
The B-cells, the T-cells and the macrophages → What three kinds of cells in the lymph nodes fight infection?
Pancreas → Produces cortisol, which causes the liver to release glucose into the blood
Pituitary → Produces insulin, which enables glucose to enter the cells
Adrenal → Produces insulin, which enables glucose to enter the cells
The urinary system → What system regulates water balance and chemical levels in the blood?
Thymus → Produces a hormone that stimulates the production of T-cells