7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What gland produces tears?
- Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate
- What system controls various functions by releasing hormones?
- Controls the pituitary gland
- A chemical messenger released into the bloodstream that sends signals to distant cells, causing them to change their behavior in specific ways
- Where is lymph cleaned, in the lymph vessels or in the lymph nodes?
6 True/False questions
Gland → A group of cells that prepare and release a chemical for use by the body
The lymphatic system → What system fights disease?
Pituitary → Produces hormones that control many of the endocrine glands
The B-cells, the T-cells and the macrophages → What two kinds of basic structures make up the lymphatic sytem?
Pancreas → Produces cortisol, which causes the liver to release glucose into the blood
B-cells → What kind of cell in the lymph nodes produce antibodies?