7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- What three kinds of cells in the lymph nodes fight infection?
- A group of cells that prepare and release a chemical for use by the body
- Controls the pituitary gland
- What two kinds of basic structures make up the lymphatic sytem?
- What kind of cell in the lymph nodes produce antibodies?
- Produces a hormone that destroys bone to release calcium
6 True/False Questions
Thyroid → Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate
Hormone → Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate
Vaccine → A weakened or inactive version of a pathogen that stimulates the body's production of antibodies that can destroy the pathogen
Pituitary → Produces insulin, which enables glucose to enter the cells
In the lymph nodes → What system fights disease?
Pancreas → Produces cortisol, which causes the liver to release glucose into the blood