7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Where is lymph cleaned, in the lymph vessels or in the lymph nodes?
- A group of cells that prepare and release a chemical for use by the body
- What system regulates water balance and chemical levels in the blood?
- What gland produces tears?
- What kind of cell helps the lymphatic system "remember" an infection so that it can fight the infection better next time?
- What system fights disease?
6 True/False questions
Thymus → Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate
Adrenal → Produces cortisol, which causes the liver to release glucose into the blood
The endocrine system → What system controls various functions by releasing hormones?
Thyroid → Produces a hormone that stimulates the production of T-cells
Parathyroids → Produces hormones that regulate the basal metobolic rate
Hypothalamus → Controls the pituitary gland