5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All of the following are peer statuses, EXCEPT:
- According to Dunn (2007) there are three important aspects to sibling relationships. Which of the following is not one of those points?
- Children's shows like Sesame Street are:
- Carol Gilligan has criticized Lawrence Kohlberg's theory of moral development because:
- Which of the following countries has the highest percentage of single-parent families?
- a United States
- b it does not include a role for reasoning about relationships and concern for others.
- c conforming.
- d good at modeling prosocial behaviors for children.
- e the age differences that exist in the relationship
5 Multiple choice questions
- Children's consciences make them feel guilty about some of the initiatives that they take.
- disequilibrium immediately after the divorce, then restabilization 2 years later
- improvement in the ability to interpret subtle social cues.
- authoritarian parent.
5 True/False questions
At what age do children have a solid understanding of false beliefs? → 4-5 years
Females are often perceived as more emotionally expressive than males. This could be because females: → are socialized to show their emotions more than males.
Approximately __________ of gay men are parents. → 10%
Which type of play is most common among 10- to 12-year-olds? → maintaining attention to tasks.
Which of these is TRUE of gender schema theory? → This theory states how ideas of gender appropriateness are developed.