5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Your best friend sideswipes a car and drives away without reporting the accident. You do not report it either, even though you worry about the owner's loss, but over the next few days, you do talk to your friend about it. Your actions suggest that you are in which of Kohlberg's moral reasoning stages?
- By the time a child graduates from high school, she/he will have spent approximately _________ hours in a classroom.
- Which of the following statements can best summarize the effects of early childhood education?
- In general, which of the following best describes birth-order effects?
- Which of the following is an example of bilingual education in a U.S. school?
- a Maria's first language is Spanish, so she has a teacher who speaks Spanish during some of her classes until Maria can learn more English.
- b 12,000
- c Early childhood education has positive effects if it is developmentally appropriate and balances foci on cognitive and socioemotional development.
- d individualism, instrumental purpose, and exchange
- e They are limited in predicting behavior considering the many other influencing factors.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- can be prosocial or antisocial.
- mutual interpersonal expectations, relationships, and interpersonal conformity
- attention; centration.
- improvement in the ability to interpret subtle social cues.
5 True/False Questions
Approximately __________ of lesbians are parents. → 10%
Julio understands that although he is older than his brother, he is younger than his sister. This is because Julio understands: → classification.
In short-term memory, individuals retain information for: → 15 to 30 seconds.
Females are often perceived as more emotionally expressive than males. This could be because females: → reflect the cultures of some test takers more than others.
In general, conservation involves the ability to understand that changes in physical arrangement: → moderate.