5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Intuitive thought is to _______ as symbolic function is to ______.
- Women tend to have about _______.
- Lev Vygotsky differs from Jean Piaget in how he stresses the relative importance of _______ for cognitive development.
- By the time a child graduates from high school, she/he will have spent approximately _________ hours in a classroom.
- The belief in the permanence of certain attributes of objects or situations in spite of superficial changes is called:
- a twice as much body fat as men
- b 12,000
- c social interaction
- d reasoning; mental representation
- e conservation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- are irrelevant for the total amount.
- authoritarian parent.
5 True/False questions
Currently, researchers are considering all of the following as possible causes of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), EXCEPT: → child abuse.
With regard to family processes, which of the following patterns has been supported by research? → disequilibrium immediately after the divorce, then restabilization 2 years later
__________ is almost always present when other forms of child maltreatment are identified. → Child neglect
The drawings that 3-year-old Sally creates tend to be rather inventive and include scribbled designs that represent people, houses, cars, dogs, and so on. Which Piagetian stage/substage of cognitive development is Sally in? → symbolic function substage
Research has found that between 70 and 80% of victims of bullying are victimized by: → take the responsibility of the task they are learning from the adult who is helping them.