5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of these is TRUE of gender schema theory?
- If you were to ask a 6-year-old child to give you another word for "fair," which of the following responses would you be most likely to get?
- Approximately __________ of gay men are parents.
- Which of the following best describes the relation between centration and conservation?
- All of the following are effective ways to improve relationships among ethnically diverse students, EXCEPT:
- a segregating the classroom into groups.
- b equal
- c 10%
- d This theory states how ideas of gender appropriateness are developed.
- e Lack of conservation is reflected in centration.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- authoritative parent.
- The status of females in relation to males is different in different ethnic groups.
- increase the speed of information traveling through the nerve cells.
- United States
5 True/False Questions
Tatia wants to know how good a tennis player she is. To determine this, she should play with: → the captain of the tennis team.
Which of the following is an example of improving a child's self-esteem through achievement? → letting a child cope with a problem without assistance
A young child might be heard saying, "That tree pushed the leaf off and it fell down." The child's belief that the tree is capable of action is referred to as: → immanent justice.
How would an 8-year-old child most likely describe herself? → they are emotionally supported for their efforts.
Why do more and more researchers think that birth-order influences on child development have been emphasized too strongly? → information-processing approach to cognition