5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- EO 12958
- Foreign languages
- Influence Operations
- a Which of the following documents is the standard for classifying information in the IC?
- b This capability is designed to affect behaviors, protect operations, communicate commander's intent and project accurate information to achieve desired effects across the cognitive domain.
- c The 1N3X1 specialty deals with what?
- d What type of targeting is the procedure for attacking targets that have been detected, identified, and developed in sufficient time for them to become part of a scheduled ATO?
- e HUMINT sources have tipped off the AOC that known insurgent group is building Improvised Explosive Devices and plan on placing them on established US patrol routes. What phase of the kill chain would ISR assets be engaged in?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- If Sheila is Jack's mother and Sylvia is Jack's grandmother then Sheila is Sylvia's daughter is what element of reasoning?
- The overall goal of any operation, regardless of scale, is to pursue _____ and to counter potential threats to US national security interests.
- What is the most flexible airlift aircraft in the AF inventory?
- Which division within the AOC is responsible for near-term air and space operations planning within 48 hours prior to ATO execution?
- Aeronautical symbols are for the specific purpose of air navigation and planning air operations are shown in
5 True/False Questions
HUMINT → Which intelligence discipline's collections methods would include gathering documents and other information from closed arms proliferation talks?
Provide trained and deployable SIGINT Marines → The mission of the MCSB is to
Counterterrorism → What special operations mission includes network and infrastructure attacks?
Derivative classification → The act of classifying a specific item of information on the basis that an original classification decision has already been made by an authorized OCA is known as what?
Cognitive → Embedded at the air component command level, an Airman working here would provide a supported commander critical interaction with NSA.