5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of the following terms describes the inability to hold urine when the bladder is stressed by sneezing, coughing, laughing, or lifting?
- What is a common contraindication for using any type of medical contraceptive?
- Which term best defines the interval between menses and ovulation?
- What does the ovulatory phase begin with?
- What is a white or yellowish discharge from the vagina known as?
- a stress incontinence
- b postmenstrual phase
- c Breast cancer
- d leukorrhea
- e rupture of the graafian follicle
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- fibrocystic breast disease
5 True/False Questions
Select the term that best describes abnormally long or very heavy menstrual flow. → endometriosis
female reproductive cycle → clitoris
The vagina contains rugae, as does the stomach → PAP smear
The micro-insert system is an alternative to tubal ligation that provides bilateral occlusion of the fallopian tubes by inserting a soft, flexible micro-insert into each fallopian tube → irregular menstrual cycles
Another name for pelvic inflammatory disease is: → True