5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- female reproductive cycle
- What is the absence of menstrual flow known as?
- Select the term that best describes abnormally long or very heavy menstrual flow.
- The sexual union of two people is called introitus
- What are the female external genitalia collectively referred to as?
- a menstrual cycle
- b False
- c menorrhagia
- d amenorrhea
- e vulva
5 Multiple choice questions
- corpus luteum
- fibrocystic breast disease
5 True/False questions
Another name for a total abdominal hysterectomy is a complete hysterectomy. → salpingitis
The micro-insert system is an alternative to tubal ligation that provides bilateral occlusion of the fallopian tubes by inserting a soft, flexible micro-insert into each fallopian tube → irregular menstrual cycles
From the list below, identify the name for a physician who specializes in the medical specialty that deals with diseases and disorders of the female reproductive system. → False
cervical cancer test → coitus
Studies now indicate that there is no relationship between the human papilloma virus (HPV) and cervical cancer. → tubal ligation