5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- secretions soften nipples
- Which of the following terms describes the inability to hold urine when the bladder is stressed by sneezing, coughing, laughing, or lifting?
- The sexual union of two people is called introitus
- What is a common contraindication for using any type of medical contraceptive?
- What are the female external genitalia collectively referred to as?
- a stress incontinence
- b vulva
- c Breast cancer
- d False
- e Montgomery's glands
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- irregular menstrual cycles
5 True/False Questions
secretions sustain pregnancy → Montgomery's glands
The micro-insert system is an alternative to tubal ligation that provides bilateral occlusion of the fallopian tubes by inserting a soft, flexible micro-insert into each fallopian tube → irregular menstrual cycles
female reproductive cycle → menstrual cycle
Another name for a total abdominal hysterectomy is a complete hysterectomy. → salpingitis
What is surgical sterilization of the female called? → tubal ligation