5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- What is a herniation or downward protrusion of the urinary bladder through the vaginal wall called?
- What is painful menstrual flow known as?
- Which statement is NOT a contraindication for taking oral contraceptives?
- The micro-insert system is an alternative to tubal ligation that provides bilateral occlusion of the fallopian tubes by inserting a soft, flexible micro-insert into each fallopian tube
- a dysmenorrhea
- b cystocele
- c irregular menstrual cycles
- d True
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- postmenstrual phase
5 True/False Questions
The birth control patch continuously delivers hormones through the skin and into the bloodstream for a full month to prevent pregnancy, and only has to be changed monthly. → False
Fimbriae are finger or fringe-like projections of the fallopian tubes → True
What does the ovulatory phase begin with? → menstruation
Studies now indicate that there is no relationship between the human papilloma virus (HPV) and cervical cancer. → False
cervical cancer test → coitus