5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- REM and NREM
- minor eye irritation
- a chlorpromazine's trade name is?
- b what drug class is VERAPAMIL in?
- c what are the 2 types of sleep?
- d vasocon A is indicated for?
- e venlafaxine is also known as?
5 Multiple choice questions
- luminal sodium
- cogentin is used for what disease?
- this drug may produce livido reticularis
- involuntary movement of the lips, and can derive from prolonged use of amantadine is?
5 True/False questions
4000mg → what is the max dose of tylenol?
lithium carbonate → lithobid, eskalith
migraine → nupercainal
depakote → name the divalproex sodiums trade name ?
EEG → what drug class is VERAPAMIL in?