5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- stable angina
- 2 pam chloride
- a what are synthetic forms of opium?
- b terazosin
- c what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?
- d exertional angina is also known as?
- e myasthenia gravis is an indication for which drug?
5 Multiple choice questions
- cinchonism is a side effect of which drug?
- decreased urine production is known as?
- zoloft generic name?
5 True/False questions
effexor → what is an important diagnostic tool for status epilepticus?
Norepinephrine → what neaurotransmitter increases heart rate?
olazapine → blurry, flashing aura of light is known as?
muscle contraction → zoloft generic name?
limbic system → emotional and behavioral responses is controlled by?