5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- myasthenia gravis
- muscle contraction
- stable angina
- a exertional angina is also known as?
- b when ACH attatches to the n2 receptor what happens?
- c what metabolizes the ACH when it is outside of trhe nerve ending?
- d drooping of the eyes is known as?
- e this drug may produce livido reticularis
5 Multiple choice questions
- venlafaxine is used for what?
- what is the max dose of tylenol?
- terazosin is indicated for?
- seroquel is what drug category
5 True/False questions
True → what metabolizes the ACH when it is outside of trhe nerve ending?
depakene → name the divalproex sodiums trade name ?
pyridostigmine/mestinon → what neaurotransmitter increases heart rate?
tardive dyskinesia → exertional angina is also known as?
OLIGURIA → decreased urine production is known as?