5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- status epilepticus
- butalbital, asprin, caffeine
- 2 pam chloride
- lithium carbonate
- a FIORINAL generic name is?
- b what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?
- c lithobid, eskalith
- d series of grand mal seizers without cessation is known as?
- e terazosin is indicated for?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- depression cause by external factors is known as?
- luminal sodium
- what is the max dose of tylenol?
- what are the 2 types of sleep?
5 True/False Questions
hytrin → terazosin
antazoline → vasacon A
stable angina → surgery is performed in what stage?
stage 3 → surgery is performed in what stage?
glaucoma → what metabolizes the ACH when it is outside of trhe nerve ending?