5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- butalbital, asprin, caffeine
- a what is the max does of motrin?
- b chlorpromazine's trade name is?
- c FIORINAL generic name is?
- d what metabolizes the ACH when it is outside of trhe nerve ending?
- e depression cause by external factors is known as?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- luminal sodium
- narcotics have what effect on cardiac system?
- what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?
- surgery is performed in what stage?
- vasocon A is indicated for?
5 True/False Questions
OLIGURIA → blurry, flashing aura of light is known as?
opioids → bentyl is indicted for?
depression → venlafaxine is used for what?
migraine → chlorpromazine's trade name is?
lithium carbonate → lithobid, eskalith