5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- take on empty stomach
- ear pain
- ACH, DA
- a name the divalproex sodiums trade name ?
- b bethanechol PT info is?
- c the basal ganglia maintaines what 2 neurotransmitters?
- d auralgan is indicated for?
- e what neaurotransmitter increases heart rate?
5 Multiple choice questions
- involuntary movement of the lips, and can derive from prolonged use of amantadine is?
- lithobid, eskalith
- zoloft generic name?
5 True/False questions
tolerance and physical dependence → the two most common side effects narcotics is?
4000mg → what is the max dose of tylenol?
REM and NREM → prochlorperazine
cyclobenzaprine → flexeril
dibucaine → nupercainal