5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ACH, DA
- REM and NREM
- msc. anti psychotic
- a the basal ganglia maintaines what 2 neurotransmitters?
- b decreased urine production is known as?
- c what are the 2 types of sleep?
- d vasacon A
- e seroquel is what drug category
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what metabolizes the ACH when it is outside of trhe nerve ending?
- terazosin is indicated for?
- cinchonism is a side effect of which drug?
- bethanechol PT info is?
- CITALOPRAM trade name is?
5 True/False Questions
stable angina → exertional angina is also known as?
exogenious → what are synthetic forms of opium?
tardive dyskinesia → exertional angina is also known as?
depakote → name the valproic acids trade name?
disulfiram → antabuse