5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- msc. anti psychotic
- status epilepticus
- a series of grand mal seizers without cessation is known as?
- b what is the max does of motrin?
- c seroquel is what drug category
- d venlafaxine is used for what?
- e myasthenia gravis is an indication for which drug?
5 Multiple choice questions
- narcotics have what effect on cardiac system?
- exertional angina is also known as?
- increased intraoccular pressure is known as?
5 True/False questions
take on empty stomach → bethanechol PT info is?
True → digestion occurs in the pans? Tor F
propranolol → which beta blocker is indicated for migraine prophylaxis?
lanoxin/digoxin → vasacon A
antazoline → vasacon A