5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- myasthenia gravis
- a what drug class is VERAPAMIL in?
- b drooping of the eyes is known as?
- c antabuse
- d cinchonism is a side effect of which drug?
- e what is the max dose of tylenol?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- blurry, flashing aura of light is known as?
- CITALOPRAM trade name is?
- what metabolizes the ACH when it is outside of trhe nerve ending?
- cogentin is used for what disease?
- FIORINAL generic name is?
5 True/False Questions
depression → auralgan is indicated for?
dantrium → what drug is used for malignant hyperthermia?
status epilepticus → series of grand mal seizers without cessation is known as?
take on empty stomach → bethanechol PT info is?
atropine, 2 pam chloride → what drug can prolong local anesthetic effect?