5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a which beta blocker is indicated for migraine prophylaxis?
- b zoloft generic name?
- c what are synthetic forms of opium?
- d bentyl is indicted for?
- e flexeril
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what should be used in the case of a cholinergic drug overdose?
- what neaurotransmitter increases heart rate?
- exertional angina is also known as?
- zyprexa is what drug category?
- surgery is performed in what stage?
5 True/False Questions
exogenious → depression cause by external factors is known as?
carbamazepine → tegretol
4000mg → what is the max does of motrin?
True → digestion occurs in the pans? Tor F
ACHE → what metabolizes the ACH when it is outside of trhe nerve ending?