Combo with Animal Classification Vocabulary-Echinoderm and 6 others
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a hydras are special because they are the only polyps that can move and the only cnidarian that can live in freshwater.
- b A long, slender, flexible arm-like structure found around the mouth or head of an animal
- c Animals with no general body plan, these animals have no definite shape.
- d Phylum meaning "spiny skin".
- e The process where the exoskeleton of arthropods is shed replaced over time so the animal can grow.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A thin whip like structure that beats back and forth to keep water moving through the sponge.
- Mollusks that move with one large muscular foot; many usually have one shell.
- Round worms. The first animals to have a full digestive track
- An organism that takes in water to filter out the food and then releases extra water
- A trait that makes an animal better able to survive in its environment.
5 True/False Questions
Species → A thin whip like structure that beats back and forth to keep water moving through the sponge.
Spongin → Vase-shaped body form of cnidarians.
Radial Symmetry → Animals whose bodies are equal or mirror-images if you draw a line down the center.
Colenteron → The bell-shaped part of a medusa shaped cnidarian where food is digested.
Cnidarian → An invertebrate animal that uses stinging cells to capture food and defend itself.