5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- did the Mayans have seaborne trade with Andean civilizations?
- T or F? 1/3 of Europeans died because of black death
- did indian cultural influences in South East Asia began with the travels of Buddha to the end of his life?
- T or F? Black death spread along trade routes and South West China
- Where did Trans Saharan trade routes go?
- a true
- b no
- c True
- d yes
- e Niger river (Mali,Ghana) to Mediterranean coast (from there to rest of Europe)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
T or F? No large animals limiting the size and number of things can trade was a reason long distance trade was less developed in Americas than AfroEurasia → True
T or F? Songhua( is this correct spelling??) is post classical → true
did MesoAmerican and Andes run a similar state economy and government? → true
Along silk road Buddhism spread, which branch of Buddhism is dominant in the version along the silk road → True
did the Mayans trade with the great city of Teotihuacan when it was at its height → yes