6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A criminal offense that is less serious;fine or jail time up to
- a minor offense that is usually with a fine and not jail time
- is an attempt to commit a battery.
- is a detective movies and television shows there is often a heavy emphasis on proving a defendants motive.
- is willful or malicious damage to property
5 True/False Questions
larceny → is the unlawful touching of another person
battery → is the unlawful taking of someones personal property with the intent to keep the property away from that person.
robbery → is the unlawful touching of another person
impulse → the defendant must have a mental disease
murder → is the intentional killing of another person