6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the intentional killing of another person
- is an attempt to commit a battery.
- is the unlawful touching of another person
- a minor offense that is usually with a fine and not jail time
- is the party that accuses a person of a crime
5 True/False questions
burglary → under common law is breaking and entering into a house at night to commit a felony.
vandalism → is willful or malicious damage to property
felony → is the unlawful taking of someones personal property with the intent to keep the property away from that person.
crime → is an offense committed against he public good or society
misdemeanor → is the intentional killing of another person