6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- under common law is breaking and entering into a house at night to commit a felony.
- is the party that accuses a person of a crime
- a person who is accused of a crime
- the defendant must have a mental disease
- A criminal offense that is less serious;fine or jail time up to
5 True/False Questions
battery → is the unlawful touching of another person
murder → the defendant must have a mental disease
felony → a serious crime (such as murder or arson)
vandalism → is willful or malicious damage to property
crime → is a detective movies and television shows there is often a heavy emphasis on proving a defendants motive.