6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A criminal offense that is less serious;fine or jail time up to
- is an attempt to commit a battery.
- is willful or malicious damage to property
- is an offense committed against he public good or society
- is the unlawful touching of another person
5 True/False Questions
defendant → a serious crime (such as murder or arson)
larceny → is the unlawful taking of someones personal property with the intent to keep the property away from that person.
manslaughter → is killing another person without intending to do so.
murder → is the intentional killing of another person
motive → is an offense committed against he public good or society