6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a person who is accused of a crime
- is the party that accuses a person of a crime
- A criminal offense that is less serious;fine or jail time up to
- is a detective movies and television shows there is often a heavy emphasis on proving a defendants motive.
- is killing another person without intending to do so.
5 True/False questions
vandalism → is willful or malicious damage to property
infraction → a minor offense that is usually with a fine and not jail time
robbery → is the wrongful taking of someones property by threatening violence or using violence
burglary → under common law is breaking and entering into a house at night to commit a felony.
assault → is an attempt to commit a battery.