6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is killing another person without intending to do so.
- is an attempt to commit a battery.
- is the party that accuses a person of a crime
- A criminal offense that is less serious;fine or jail time up to
- is the intentional killing of another person
5 True/False Questions
motive → is a detective movies and television shows there is often a heavy emphasis on proving a defendants motive.
vandalism → is willful or malicious damage to property
felony → a serious crime (such as murder or arson)
infraction → is the party that accuses a person of a crime
larceny → is the unlawful touching of another person