6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is killing another person without intending to do so.
- under common law is breaking and entering into a house at night to commit a felony.
- a serious crime (such as murder or arson)
- is the party that accuses a person of a crime
- the defendant must have a mental disease
5 True/False questions
battery → is the wrongful taking of someones property by threatening violence or using violence
vandalism → is willful or malicious damage to property
murder → is the unlawful touching of another person
assault → is an attempt to commit a battery.
motive → is a detective movies and television shows there is often a heavy emphasis on proving a defendants motive.