5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does Romans 5:8 say?
- What verse goes with step one?
- what does calling mean?
- Who were the examples of turning away from God?
- What verse is step 5?
- a Adam and Eve Cain Noahs Sons and The Tower of Babel
- b a life mission assignment task duty or vocation given from God to a believer in Jesus Christ
- c Romans 3:23
- d "But God demonstrates his own love for us,in that while we were still sinners,Christ died for us"
- e Romans 10:9-10
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory og God"
- God will save anyone who asks
- Romans 6:23
- Understand the penalty for sin is death
- "For whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved"
5 True/False Questions
Whats the verse for step 4? → Romans 10:13
What are people accountable for in their like? (2 things) → 1 Peoples hearts become darkend 2 People worship idols 3 Immoral relashonships and behavior begin 4 God allows them to rebel and their sin grows worse 5 the floodgates of sin open up
What does qualify mean? → to be fitted or capable to do something
what does our value come from? → Hostility towards evil
What does define mean? → a life mission assignment task duty or vocation given from God to a believer in Jesus Christ