5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Western Ghats
- Mount Everest
- Cryus II
- a a priest or teacher; the highest position in Aryan society
- b is said to be the founder of the Persian Empire
- c the Himalaya's highest peak
- d Rolling mountains west of the Deccan Plateau in Southern India.
- e a religion founded by the Persian prophet Zoroaster in what is today known as Iran
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the land surrounding the Indus River in Pakistan
- the order of the universe
- a large reigon of land seperated by water from other land areas
- a state of pure goodness
- a different language from other people who were living in the Aryan Valley
5 True/False Questions
Eastern Ghats → Rolling mountains east of the Deccan Plateau in Southern India.
Vedas → "Books of Knowladge"
Siddhartha → the Buddha
Caste → a lifelong social group into which a person is born
Sudra → a serf; the lowest position in Aryan society