← 3rd 9 Weeks Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Stop the western spread of slavery
- Treaty Medicine Lodge Creek
- East Texas
- Palmito Ranch
- a Where was most of the oil discovered in Texas between 1900 and 1940?
- b Last battle of the Civil War
- c A tax placed on imported or exported goods
- d Treaty that gave 3 million acres of land for reservations,send food and supply to reservations,and native americans would move into reservations and stop stealing settlements.
- e What was the original goal of the Republican party in 1854?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Texas approve secession from the US
- Why did the South secede?
- During the Civil War,what did most of the fighting in Texas center on?
- What did Texas provide for the war effort during the Civil War?
- He was a governor of Texas,supporter of Populist Party and establish Texas Railroad Comission 1891.
5 True/False Questions
Free enterprise → Comanches and Kiowas fight the US army
Demand → how much of something people want
Supply → How much of something is available
Red River War → Where was most of the oil discovered in Texas between 1900 and 1940?
longhorns → Which city remains a center for oil companies today?