6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.
- during the Spanish colonial period, the ability to store goods in warehouses in New Orleans before loading them onto ocean-going ships.
- large estates or farms.
- A person who measured and marked off boundary lines to establish land ownership.
- the governing body of Louisiana while it was a Spanish colony.
- a system that gave an individual a charter to operate the colony as a business.
5 True/False Questions
colony → a group of people who settle in a distant land but who still keep their ties to their native land.
treason → a situation that occurs when armed forces try to capture a fortified fort or town by surrounding it and preventing any supplies from reaching it.
Mississippi Bubble → a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers
land grant → not taking sides in a disagreement
French Revolution → an uprising that took place in France in 1789