6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- during the Spanish colonial period, the ability to store goods in warehouses in New Orleans before loading them onto ocean-going ships.
- young women who came to Louisiana in 1728 to become wives of the settlers.
- a group of people who settle in a distant land but who still keep their ties to their native land.
- not taking sides in a disagreement
- a group that existed during the French Colonial Period, in charge of judicial matters and was presided over by commissary commissioner.
- a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers
5 True/False questions
land grant → not taking sides in a disagreement
Code Noir → a set of laws governing the conduct and treatment of slaves.
French Revolution → not taking sides in a disagreement
Mississippi Bubble → a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers
siege → a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.