6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- large estates or farms.
- a group of people who settle in a distant land but who still keep their ties to their native land.
- a set of laws governing the conduct and treatment of slaves.
- the governing body of Louisiana while it was a Spanish colony.
- an uprising that took place in France in 1789
- not taking sides in a disagreement
5 True/False questions
surveyor → A person who measured and marked off boundary lines to establish land ownership.
Superior Council → a system that gave an individual a charter to operate the colony as a business.
casket girls → young women who came to Louisiana in 1728 to become wives of the settlers.
land grant → not taking sides in a disagreement
slave → a situation that occurs when armed forces try to capture a fortified fort or town by surrounding it and preventing any supplies from reaching it.