← Zoey's set Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers
- the crime of trying to overthrow the government of one's own state or country.
- an uprising that took place in France in 1789
- a system that gave an individual a charter to operate the colony as a business.
- land given to the directors of the Company of the West under the condition that they bring settlers to the colony.
- a group of people who settle in a distant land but who still keep their ties to their native land.
5 True/False Questions
Superior Council → a set of laws governing the conduct and treatment of slaves.
Mississippi Bubble → a collapse of the Company of the West.
neutral → not taking sides in a disagreement
plantations → large estates or farms.
slave → a situation that occurs when armed forces try to capture a fortified fort or town by surrounding it and preventing any supplies from reaching it.