6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the governing body of Louisiana while it was a Spanish colony.
- a group that existed during the French Colonial Period, in charge of judicial matters and was presided over by commissary commissioner.
- a group of people who settle in a distant land but who still keep their ties to their native land.
- a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.
- a system that gave an individual a charter to operate the colony as a business.
- a collapse of the Company of the West.
5 True/False questions
plantations → large estates or farms.
treason → A person who measured and marked off boundary lines to establish land ownership.
French Revolution → large estates or farms.
surveyor → a person who is bound to a life of service to others and who is considered property.
militia → a military force composed mainly of citizen-soldiers