5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- He let them end
- Aaron Burr
- Thomas Jefferson
- House of Representatives
- a Did Thomas Jefferson have walk with his friends at his inauguration?
- b Who became vise-president?
- c What did Jefferson do about the Alein and Dedition Acts?
- d Who decides who gets to be president in case of a tie?
- e Who did the Democratic-Republicans want to be president?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What did Jefferson do to Federalist Programs?
- How many times did the House of Representatives have to vote before they decided who got to be president.
- Did Thomas Jefferson have gaurds at his inauguration?
- How many votes did Aaron Burr get?
- What did Jefferson thind about government powers?
5 True/False Questions
Thomas Jefferson → What did Jefferson do to the Whiskey Tax?
Thomas Jefferson and John Adams → Who did the Democratic-Republicans want to be president?
To heal political wounds and urged enemies to unite as Americans → What was Jefferson's first mission as president?
He opposed it → What did Jefferson do to the Whiskey Tax?
73 → Did Thomas Jefferson have a coach at his inauguration?