5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flood Plain
- a where a river starts
- b Boundary of drainage basins
- c a curved lake beside a river that once was joined to the river as a meander
- d the flat land either side of a river that is covered with water when the river floods.
- e a bend in a river
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pieces of rock that have broken off and bounced into the river or glacier.
- What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
- a hill slope reaching down to a river
- The shape of a glacier
- The process of weathering rocks is called what starting with E?
5 True/False questions
Mouth → the place where a river flows into a larger body of water such as the ocean
Valley → a piece of land with higher land on either side and with a river flowing in it.
V → The shape of a river Valley
Lake → an inland body of water
Waterfall → What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?