5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Boundary of drainage basins
- b the land deposited by a river at its mouth, which is usually fan shaped.
- c The shape of a river Valley
- d The river feature that results from water travelling from hard rock through to soft rock. The soft rock collapses causing this feature to form.
- e a large stream of water which flows across the land
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Pieces of rock that have broken off and bounced into the river or glacier.
- a river or creek which flows out of a larger river
- This is a river of ice and rock
- a curved lake beside a river that once was joined to the river as a meander
- the steep edge or cliff bank that has been eroded by a river.
5 True/False Questions
water → What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
Flood Plain → the land deposited by a river at its mouth, which is usually fan shaped.
Meander → a bend in a river
Mouth → the land deposited by a river at its mouth, which is usually fan shaped.
Erosion → The process of weathering rocks is called what starting with E?