5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sea level
- a a bend in a river
- b where a river starts
- c the level of the sea
- d the place where a river flows into a larger body of water such as the ocean
- e Pieces of rock that have broken off and bounced into the river or glacier.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a piece of land with higher land on either side and with a river flowing in it.
- a large stream of water which flows across the land
- a hill slope reaching down to a river
- an inland body of water
- This is a river of ice and rock
5 True/False questions
V → The shape of a river Valley
water → What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
Flood Plain → the flat land either side of a river that is covered with water when the river floods.
U → The shape of a glacier
Tributary → a river or creek which flows out of a larger river