5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the steep edge or cliff bank that has been eroded by a river.
- b a hill slope reaching down to a river
- c a river or creek which flows out of a larger river
- d The shape of a glacier
- e a river or creek which flows into a larger river
5 Multiple choice questions
- a bend in a river
- The process of weathering rocks is called what starting with E?
- Cracking of rocks that results from continued freezing and melting of water inside rock cracks. Causes the rocks to split apart.
- Water flowing from hard rock onto much softer rock forms what feature in some rivers?
- a piece of land with higher land on either side and with a river flowing in it.
5 True/False questions
Source → a hill slope reaching down to a river
Waterfall → What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
River → What is the name for the substance that is responsible for changing our landscape?
Scree → Pieces of rock that have broken off and bounced into the river or glacier.
water → an inland body of water