5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many links does a node that isn't the root have coming into it?
- What is the term for items being removed from the front of a queue?
- Which function will produce a linear plot on semi-log paper?
- When there is a straight line on a log-log graph, what does the slope represent?
- What is a link?
- a A pointer to the next element
- b Exactly one
- c dequeued
- d Exponential
- e The exponent of the polynomial, e.g. slope of 2 is O(n²).
5 Multiple choice questions
- Down arrows represent the first child, while side arrows represent the next sibling
- a pattern that describes a set of similar programs
- The max of the Big O of the test, then statement, and else statement
- Binary trees, First-Child/Next-sibling, Linked lists, Implicit
- it can be data that is incorrect, meaningless, or random, or storage that is no longer pointed to
5 True/False questions
Which algorithms show up as straight lines on log-log graphs? → O(n²)
What does the function (cons item list) do? → It makes a new list element containing item, and adds it to the front of list
An int is how many bits? → 32
What are base cases? → Simple inputs for which the answer is obvious and can be determined immediately.
In a Cons list, first and rest have different types. What are they? → First can be any Object type, while rest is a Cons or null