5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the term for items being removed from the front of a queue?
- What is a destructive argument?
- What is a fair data structure?
- What is sometimes called a boxed integer?
- What is a constructive function?
- a A record that contains other pointers
- b A function that creates a new list, but does not modify the original list's arguments
- c dequeued
- d A function that creates a list but modifies the original list's arguments
- e An entry in a queue will eventually get serviced and removed so a queue is fair
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Filter removes items from a Collection if they meet a certain condition
- get, set, and remove are O(N)
- It has pointers that point both forward and backward
- It makes a new list element containing item, and adds it to the front of list
5 True/False Questions
What is a link? → A kind of graph composed of nodes and links
A long is how many bits? → a data structure that can be identified at runtime as a member of a class
How big is a pointer? → A pointer to the next element
What are base cases? → In a tree, it is a node that points to a given node
What does the function append do to a linked list? → It makes a new list element containing item, and adds it to the front of list