5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is sometimes called a boxed integer?
- With respect to linked lists, what does the function length produce?
- What does the function nconc do?
- What is similar to people waiting in line?
- What is the term for items being removed from the front of a queue?
- a A queue
- b dequeued
- c It concatenates two lists to form a single list; it does so by modifying the end of the first list to point to the second list
- d A record that contains other pointers
- e The number of "things" in the linked list
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It tests whether a given item is an element of a list. It returns the remainder of the list beginning with the desired element
- The right hand nodes all fall down
5 True/False Questions
What are contents of a linked list? → Something as simple as a number, or a pointer to another linked list
What does the function Union do? → It returns the set of elements that are members of either set (basically all elements with no duplicates)
How many children can a node have? → The loop count times the Big O of the contents
10 bits is equal to about how many decimal digits? → 19
What is a link? → A pointer to the next element