5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How can you find the Big O of an if statement?
- What is the term for items being inserted at the end of a queue?
- What is an abstract data type?
- What is a fair data structure?
- When there is a straight line on a log-log graph, what does the slope represent?
- a The exponent of the polynomial, e.g. slope of 2 is O(n²).
- b The max of the Big O of the test, then statement, and else statement
- c An entry in a queue will eventually get serviced and removed so a queue is fair
- d enqueued
- e a description of operations on a data type that could have multiple possible implementations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The same list structure is part of more than one list.
- A tree in which each node has at most two children
- Extensible Markup Language, it allows users to put tags around their data to describe what the pieces of data mean. <city> Austin </city>
- A pointer to data
5 True/False questions
To compare against null, what should be used? → == or !=
What is the output:
(member 'dick '(tom dick harry)) → null
What is the goal? → The item being sought in a search
What is similar to people waiting in line? → A queue
32-bits can represent about how many decimal digits? → 9