5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Determine the Big O of the following code:
for ( i = 0; i < n; i++)
for (j = 0; j < n; j++)
sum += a[i][j];
- 32-bits can represent about how many decimal digits?
- What will a filter function do?
- What is a binary tree?
- What are the disadvantages of LinkedList?
- a get, set, and remove are O(N)
- b Filter removes items from a Collection if they meet a certain condition
- c O(n²)
- d 9
- e A tree in which each node has at most two children
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It combines two sorted lists into one sorted list
- An entry in a queue will eventually get serviced and removed so a queue is fair
- The item being sought in a search
5 True/False Questions
What is the term for items being inserted at the end of a queue? → O(1)
When the ratio of times as the size of input is doubled is about 8, what is the Big O? → O(n³)
When the ratio of times as the size of input is doubled is about 4, what is the Big O? → O(n²)
What is a circularly linked list? → The last link points back to the front of the list rather than to null or nil
What does a sentinel node hold or reference? → nothing