5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- To make an Integer out of an int, what should be used?
- What does the function merge do?
- What is a circularly linked list?
- What does a recursive program do?
- What does a sentinel node hold or reference?
- a nothing
- b It calls itself as a subroutine.
- c The last link points back to the front of the list rather than to null or nil
- d It combines two sorted lists into one sorted list
- e Integer myInteger = Integer.valueOf(myInt)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The item being sought in a search
- Simple inputs for which the answer is obvious and can be determined immediately.
- A record that contains other pointers
- The order of the polynomial
5 True/False Questions
What are the disadvantages of ArrayList? → Something as simple as a number, or a pointer to another linked list
What does the function reverse do to a linked list? → It makes a new linked list whose elements are in reverse order of the original list
What is the output:
(intersection '(a b c) '(a c e)) → (c a)
With respect to linked lists, what does the function length produce? → It combines two sorted lists into one sorted list
What does the function assoc do? → It returns the set of elements that are members of either set (basically all elements with no duplicates)