5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Addition of hydrogen
- b An electron carrying protein present in chloroplasts, forming part of the electron transport chain. Associated with photosystem 1 contains two copper atoms per molecule.
- c A nonessential amino acids that plays a critical part of the enzyme in the liver that transfers nitrogen-contaning amino groups, either in building new proteins and amino acids or in breaking down proteins and amino acids for energy and detoxifying the nitrogen in the form of urea.
- d The peak of a wave
- e Distance from one point on a wave to the same point of a following wave.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A layer or region of compactly arranged cells surrounding a vascular bundle in a plant.
- Addition of oxygen
- Tissue found in the interior of leaves, made up of photosynthetic (parenchyma) cells, also called chlorenchyma cells.
- The most common and predominant in all oxygen-evolving photosynthesis organisms such as high plants, red and green algae.
- A layer of parallel elongated cells below the epidermis of a leaf.
5 True/False questions
Manganese → Any salt or ester of malic acid.
PEP carboxylase → An enzyme that catalyses the oxidation ( addition of oxygen) and reduction (addition of hydrogen) in the presence of NADP
Ferrodoxin → Any of a group of red-brown proteins containing iron and sulfur and acting as an electron carrier during photosynthesis, nitrogen oxidation-reduction reactions.
NADP reductase → An enzyme that catalyses the oxidation ( addition of oxygen) and reduction (addition of hydrogen) in the presence of NADP
OAA → A salt or an ester of oxaloacetic acid.