5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bundle sheath
- Chlorophyll a
- a A layer or region of compactly arranged cells surrounding a vascular bundle in a plant.
- b Inducing genetic mutation.
- c The most common and predominant in all oxygen-evolving photosynthesis organisms such as high plants, red and green algae.
- d Organisms that depend on other organisms for their source of organic compounds (foods).
- e Any salt or ester of malic acid.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An amino acid, one of the 20 building blocks of protein. A nonessential amino acid, is produced from another amino acid, phenylalanine.
- A nonessential amino acids that plays a critical part of the enzyme in the liver that transfers nitrogen-contaning amino groups, either in building new proteins and amino acids or in breaking down proteins and amino acids for energy and detoxifying the nitrogen in the form of urea.
- Black dioxide of this as an industrial raw material or additive, in glassmaking.
- Organisms which convert carbon dioxide(inorganic compound) into organic compound (glucose) utilizing some energy source.
- The reaction center chlorophyll (primary electron donor) of photosystem 1 that is most reactive and best in absorbing light at wavelength of 700 nm.
5 True/False questions
Synthase → Any of the various enzymes that catalyze the synthesis of a substance without the use of high-energy source such as cleavage of a phosphate bond.
Oxidation → Addition of oxygen
OAA → A salt or an ester of oxaloacetic acid.
Crest → the lowest point of a wave.
Cyclic photophosphorylation → The productions of ATP (energy) using energy of sunlight.