← Warriors Don't Cry Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mother Lois
- Eye on the Prize
- December 7, 1941
- a 101st airborne division; personal guard for Melba.
- b White student who isn't friends with Melba, but becomes friends thanks to his sympathy towards his nana healy
- c Melba's mom, also an English teacher.
- d -
- e Melba's birth date, date of pearl harbor as well.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One of the Little Rock Nine; wrote Warriors Don't Cry.
- The Arkansas newspaper that covered the story of integration at Central High.
- One of the Little Rock Nine. He was the oldest one and a member of Melba's church.
- One of the perpetrators, tries to kill Melba, is the 'ring leader' of all the bad things that happen to her
- The Central High School newspaper.
5 True/False Questions
Howell → Melba's younger brother.
Mr. Waylan → Melba's father who's divorced to his mother because he refused to meet his wifes request to finish college.
Elizabeth Eckford → -
Central High School → One of the little rock nine. Like others she was very serious about her studies.
Eye of the Storm → Melba's mom, also an English teacher.