5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who are Casper, Melchior, and Balthasar?
- what is the body of water between baja california and the mexican mainland?
- near what US city does ciudad juarez lie?
- What is a parador?
- on which continent is spain located?
- a europe
- b el paso, texas
- c the three kings
- d the gulf of california
- e A
Castle converted into a hotel
5 Multiple choice questions
- the mediterranean sea
- Aztec calendar
- the US, guatemala, beliza
- To receive both ears and tail of the bull.
5 True/False questions
In what year were the olympics held in mexico city? → 1968
true or false: pablo picasso was born in malaga? → False
is chile to the east or west of the andres mountains? → west
san juan is the capital of which caribbean island? → puerto rico
Who was the only full-blooded Indian to rule Mexico? → cuauhtemoc