5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Julius Caesar
- 12-month calendar
- a military hero and Rome's most famous leader
- b a group of 6,000 soldiers
- c a political alliance of three people
- d In addition to being tough and good fighters, Roman soldiers were also practical problem ___________________.
- e A reform of Julius Caesar's that affects us today.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an artisan, shopkeeper, or owner of a small farm
- the battle in which Octavian defeated Antony and Cleopara
- means "Roman Peace"
- In 494 B.C., many Roman plebeians went on _____________ to protest for equal rights.
- the ruling class and top officials of the Roman Republic
5 True/False Questions
tomb painting → what the Etruscans were skilled in
peace → The reign of Augustus began a long era of ______________ that lasted about 200 years.
veto → was what the Roman's lower classes saw Julius Caesar as
dictator → a ruler with complete control over the state
dictators → The great public speaker Cicero called for a representative government with limited powers and was against _____________________.