5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a medical doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders; can prescribe medication
- b an upright pipe with a spout, nozzle, or other outlet, usually in the street, for drawing water from a main or service pipe, especially for fighting fires.
- c word that sounds like another but differs in meaning and spelling
- d having no known name or identity or known source
- e orthodox, standard
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- operated by means of water
- distaste; aversion
- hatred of anything new
- a list in the back of a book with definitions of difficult words
- n. Any rule or law.
5 True/False Questions
canonize → n. Any rule or law.
gynarchy → Graded or ranked series
synonym → Words that have similar or the same meaning
misogamy → hatred of anything new
androgynous → characteristic of both male and female