5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- James Monroe
- Kublai Khan
- South Africa
- a Which Latin American country was a monarchy for several years after independence?
- b What was the "white man's graveyard"?
- c ..., Mongolian emperor of China and grandson of Genghis Khan who completed his grandfather's conquest of China
- d the ruler of a Muslim country (especially of the former Ottoman Empire)
- e ..., 5th President of the United States
5 Multiple choice questions
- ..., supreme rulers over the torko-mongolian tribes of central asia
- ..., a screen used in India to separate women from men or strangers
- living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household
- ..., a theocratic islamic republic in the Middle East in western Asia
- a former province of southern South Africa that was settled by the Dutch in 1652 and ceded to Great Britain in 1814
5 True/False questions
Miguel Hidalgo → located in West Africa, its rich soil gave rise to several civilizations; it also helped unite the region by enabling merchants and travelers to spread goods and ideas up and down the river
Zulus → ..., local south africans that resisted control of boers
Timujin → ..., Genghis Khan's birth name
They treated them as equals, as they both believed in the same God. They were two different religions though. → What impact did the Mongols have on trade from Asia and the Middle East?
Abbas → ..., People of mixed Native American and African descent. Lowest tier of social class, with no rights whatsoever.