5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Monroe Doctrine
- a Country in western Europe bordering Russia, known for its muslim based empire, the Ottomons.
- b ..., people who live in what is now called Ghana, in west africa, and who are known fro their artful weaving and colorful asasia, or kente cloth.
- c ..., A grant of land made by Spain to a settler in the Americas, including the right to use Native Americans as laborers on it
- d ..., Dutch settlers in south Africa
- e ..., an American foreign policy opposing interference in the Western hemisphere from outside powers
5 Multiple choice questions
- ..., a screen used in India to separate women from men or strangers
- ..., a theocratic islamic republic in the Middle East in western Asia
- the ottoman empire was referred to the sick man of europe. Europe was waiting for it to die (fall) so it could colonize
- Which Latin American country was a monarchy for several years after independence?
- What impact did the Mongols have on trade from Asia and the Middle East?
5 True/False questions
He was not Muslim. → ..., a person of mixed racial ancestry (especially mixed European and Native American ancestry)
Istanbul → ..., the largest city and former capital of Turkey
Congo River → located in West Africa, its rich soil gave rise to several civilizations; it also helped unite the region by enabling merchants and travelers to spread goods and ideas up and down the river
zambos → ..., local south africans that resisted control of boers
They treated them as equals, as they both believed in the same God. They were two different religions though. → What impact did the Mongols have on trade from Asia and the Middle East?