5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- John Adams
- John Jay
- Three levels of federal court system
- role of banks
- Biggest challenge of Alexander Hamilton
- a places to deposit money for safekeeping, places which make loans. They pay interest on deposits and charge interest on loans.
- b Paying off the national debt.
- c District Court, Court of Appeals, Supreme Court.
- d First Vice President.
- e First Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- She had to entertain guests and attend social events as the First Lady.
- a group of people named by each state legislature to select the president and vice president
- amount of money owed by the U.S. to U.S> citizens after the Revolutionary War.
- To organize the parts of the Executive and Judicial branches of government.
- a commercial bank chartered by the federal government. The "Bank of the United States" was one. It gave the government a place to safely deposit its' money.
5 True/False Questions
Average citizens → action or decision that serves as an example for later generations.
Cabinet → certificates that represent money owed.
$11.7 million → amount of money owed by the U.S. to U.S> citizens after the Revolutionary War.
speculators → action or decision that serves as an example for later generations.
States' Debts → This was the amount of money owed by the United States to its' debtors.