5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- $11.7 million
- 4 million
- District Court
- Concern of George Washington
- a Population of American in 1790.
- b action or decision that serves as an example for later generations.
- c amount of money owed by the U.S. to foreigners after the Revolutionary War.
- d Lowest level federal court where trials are held and lawsuits are begun.
- e That age and lack of political experience might make him a poor president.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- certificates that represent money owed.
- amount of money owed by the U.S. to U.S> citizens after the Revolutionary War.
- a way of interpreting the constitution that allows the federal government to take actions that the Constitution does not specifically forbid it from taking. Hamilton supported that in the argument about creating a national bank (which he supported)
- First Vice President.
- Legislation passed by Congress that created the federal court system
5 True/False Questions
lower tariffs → Jefferson was in favor of these, he wanted smaller government and lower taxes.
Average citizens → Hamilton had little faith in them, Jefferson thought they should have more of a say in ruling the country.
Three levels of federal court system → District Court, Court of Appeals, Supreme Court.
New York City → First Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
U.S. Mint → the area of government that prints U.S Coins