5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- $25 million
- U.S. Mint
- First Capital of the United States
- Bank of the United States
- 4 million
- a the area of government that prints U.S Coins
- b This was the basis for the argument between loose and strict construction. Hamilton and loose construction won, the bank was created and it offered economic stability for the next 20 years which helped the economy.
- c New York City.
- d Population of American in 1790.
- e Amount of states' debt.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Paying off the national debt.
- people who buy items at low prices in the hope that the value will rise.
- Pay the bonds back in the full amount but over a period of time.
- amount of money owed by the U.S. to U.S> citizens after the Revolutionary War.
- Where Washington was sworn into office.
5 True/False questions
Hamilton vs. Jefferson → They had conflict over the type of federal government which existed, Hamilton wanted a strong central government, Jefferson wanted to protect the powers of the states.
Electoral College → This was the amount of money owed by the United States to its' debtors.
Average citizens → action or decision that serves as an example for later generations.
District Court → Lowest level federal court where trials are held and lawsuits are begun.
How U.S. Capital was located in Washington → Southern states supported states debt repayment plan (which paid mostly northern states) in exchange for placing capital closer to the south.