5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electoral College
- Jefferson's view on economic growth
- Average citizens
- Bank of the United States
- a action or decision that serves as an example for later generations.
- b This was the basis for the argument between loose and strict construction. Hamilton and loose construction won, the bank was created and it offered economic stability for the next 20 years which helped the economy.
- c Hamilton had little faith in them, Jefferson thought they should have more of a say in ruling the country.
- d He thought farming was important because farms were independent works who could vote in a purer manner
- e a group of people named by each state legislature to select the president and vice president
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lowest level federal court where trials are held and lawsuits are begun.
- First Secretary of State.
- Jefferson was in favor of these, he wanted smaller government and lower taxes.
- Hamilton saw this as a way to help promote manufacturing and business in the United States.
- the area of government that prints U.S Coins
5 True/False questions
National Debt → This was the amount of money owed by the United States to its' debtors.
$40.4 million → amount of money owed by the U.S. to U.S> citizens after the Revolutionary War.
First Capital of the United States → This was the basis for the argument between loose and strict construction. Hamilton and loose construction won, the bank was created and it offered economic stability for the next 20 years which helped the economy.
Three levels of federal court system → District Court, Court of Appeals, Supreme Court.
John Adams → First Vice President.