5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A period of economic decline partly because the drop of the value of western land
- People who opposed slavery in U.S. Territories
- A principle that allows states to refuse to enforce federal laws that they believe are unconstitutional. (Developed by John C. Calhoun of South California)
- A plan to make the American economy stronger with a national bank, higher tariffs, and federal support for roads and canals.
- A declaration by President James Monroe that said that the U.S. opposed any more European colonization in the Americas, and it also said that the U.S. would stay out of Europe's affairs.
4 True/False Questions
Electoral Collage → A group of electors chosen to elect the president and vice president
Expansionists → The adding of territory to a nation
Wilmot Proviso → An agreement in 1821 by which Missouri became a slave state and Maine became a free state. It also established the boundary of slave and free states in the Louisiana Purchase.
Trail of Tears → The forced march of Native Americans (Cherokees) to the West in which many of the Natives died of exposure to many diseases.