← Emily Science Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- retaining walls
- Paving parking lots and roads
- pointed or rounded
- a The top of the mountain can be two things?
- b Gardeners can use ___________ ________ or rocks to stop erosion?
- c An ___________ is a large body of salt water?
- d What also can cause erosion by covering the soil so the water cannot be absorbed?
- e ___________ soil doesn't hold much water?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This is the breaking down of rocks?
- What is the top layer of soil called?
- What does the top soil contain?
- Oceans cover _______ of the earth's surface?
- These are large flat areas of land that are covered in grass?
5 True/False Questions
Erosion → When the glaciers melt they ___________ soil and rock in a new place.
erosion → Soil ____________ happens when land is cleared for building projects, such as new subdivisions, or when farm fields are empty?
Fertilizer, sand, lime and ammonia → These things are planted along roadsides and rivers to stop soil erosion there?
wind, water, glaciers and gravity → Erosion is caused by?
river valley → What is the land by the river?