7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Eastern orhodox church splits from RC
- at the end of time, bodies will be reunited with souls
- fulfilment of all desires. opposite of Buddhism. "wrapped up in eternity" mareiage of Bride (church) to the Bridegroom (Christ)
- seeing God face o face.
- image of god. reason/intelligence, freedom, ade for and able to love (needs another), so we can see GOd in ppl, very good
- religious images used by eastern christians to aid their devotions
6 True/False Questions
Trinity → lover, beloned, love. mind, mind's understanding of itself, mind's love for itself. man is 1d, god is 3d
Sola Scriptura → "faith alone"
95 Theses → image of god. reason/intelligence, freedom, ade for and able to love (needs another), so we can see GOd in ppl, very good
Ecclesiology → study of the church
Council of Trent → 1545-1563, The congress of learned Roman Catholic authorities that met intermittently from 1545 to 1563 to reform abusive church practices and reconcile with the Protestants.
Sola Fide → "faith alone"