5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- positioning/ segmentation variables
- characteristics of business
- reliability and validity
- market segmentation
- web advertising
- a The process of dividing a market into meaningful, relatively similar, and identifiable segments or groups
- b low initial capital investment,some special skill required,high growth and profit potential
- c Internet marketing, also known as web marketing, online marketing, webvertising, or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing (generally promotion) of products or services over the Internet.
- d positioning:1. identifies the differential advantages in each segment
2. decides on a different positioning concept for each of these segments. This process is described at the topic positioning, here different concepts of positioning are given.
Segmentation: 1. determining who the actual and potential customers are
2. identifying segments
3. analyzing the intensity of competitors in the market
4. selecting the attractive customer segments.
- e - Reliability: confidence you will get the same (or at least a similar) result again
-Validity: confidence that what you are measuring is telling you what you want to know
True status of the market
Results free from bias
-Never achieve 100% confidence on either of these criteria, but always striving for it
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- for small products such as salt, milk, etc. consumers recognize a problem, make a decision, and spend little effort seeking external info and evaluating alternatives. process is a habit and is typically low-involvement decision making.
- Brand, Generic, Product, Total Budget
- a unique blend of product, place (distribution), promotion, and pricing strategies designed to produce mutually satisfying exchanges with a target market
- Questionnaires and interviews that ask people directly about their experiences, attitudes, or opinions.
- A treaty is an agreement in written form between nation-states (or international agencies, such as the United Nations, that have been given treaty-making capacity by the states that created them) that is intended to establish a relationship governed by International Law.
5 True/False Questions
promotional focus → a unique blend of product, place (distribution), promotion, and pricing strategies designed to produce mutually satisfying exchanges with a target market
consumer customer transactions → what you buy as a consumer
handling customer complaints → what you buy as a consumer
electronic marketing characteristics → Commercial, financial and industrial activity; production and manufacture, exchange and distribution of goods or commodities; management of money and other assets
forecasting → Forecasting involves the prediction of upcoming results based on the evaluation of accessible, relevant data.