← Marketing test 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- buyer-seller contracts
- market segmentation
- positioning/ segmentation variables
- marketing research process
- a ..., texas uses english rule and not american rule
if seller fails to deliver marketable title, buyer may seek restitution of downpayment plus interest and reasonable expenses incurred in investigating title
only get expectation damages if seller acted in bad faith
- b positioning:1. identifies the differential advantages in each segment
2. decides on a different positioning concept for each of these segments. This process is described at the topic positioning, here different concepts of positioning are given.
Segmentation: 1. determining who the actual and potential customers are
2. identifying segments
3. analyzing the intensity of competitors in the market
4. selecting the attractive customer segments.
- c Forecasting involves the prediction of upcoming results based on the evaluation of accessible, relevant data.
- d A five-step application of the scientific method that includes (1) defining the problem, (2) analyzing the situation, (3) getting problem-specific data, (4) interpreting the data, and (5) solving the problem.
- e The process of dividing a market into meaningful, relatively similar, and identifiable segments or groups
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A five-stage purchase decision process that includes problem recognition, information search, evaluation of alternatives, purchase, and post-purchase evaluation
- Questionnaires and interviews that ask people directly about their experiences, attitudes, or opinions.
- One focus of self-regulation whereby the person is concerned with advancement, growth, and accomplishments
- a promotional program that allows the consumer the opportunity to try a product or service for free
- 1) Natural Resources
4) Economic Development
5) Technological Development
6) Political Structure
5 True/False Questions
marketing mix → business must come up with ideas to satisfy customers' needs and wants in order to make a profit
segment characteristics → Commercial, financial and industrial activity; production and manufacture, exchange and distribution of goods or commodities; management of money and other assets
ethics → The principles of right and wrong that guide an individual in making decisions.
marketing research data → A five-step application of the scientific method that includes (1) defining the problem, (2) analyzing the situation, (3) getting problem-specific data, (4) interpreting the data, and (5) solving the problem.
marketing concept → a unique blend of product, place (distribution), promotion, and pricing strategies designed to produce mutually satisfying exchanges with a target market