5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- types of concepts
- segment characteristics
- marketing concept
- positioning/ segmentation variables
- types of competitors
- a Commercial, financial and industrial activity; production and manufacture, exchange and distribution of goods or commodities; management of money and other assets
- b Brand, Generic, Product, Total Budget
- c attitude toward a behavior, attitude toward a product object (class, sub-category, brand, model), attitude toward other objects(company, ad, store, people)
- d business must come up with ideas to satisfy customers' needs and wants in order to make a profit
- e positioning:1. identifies the differential advantages in each segment
2. decides on a different positioning concept for each of these segments. This process is described at the topic positioning, here different concepts of positioning are given.
Segmentation: 1. determining who the actual and potential customers are
2. identifying segments
3. analyzing the intensity of competitors in the market
4. selecting the attractive customer segments.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The process of dividing a market into meaningful, relatively similar, and identifiable segments or groups
- A five-stage purchase decision process that includes problem recognition, information search, evaluation of alternatives, purchase, and post-purchase evaluation
- The principles of right and wrong that guide an individual in making decisions.
- demographic, psychographic, behavioral, geographic
- a unique blend of product, place (distribution), promotion, and pricing strategies designed to produce mutually satisfying exchanges with a target market
5 True/False Questions
sampling → a promotional program that allows the consumer the opportunity to try a product or service for free
consumer problem solving → what you buy as a consumer
marketing research data → data collected and analyzed to address a specific marketing situation facing an organization
reliability and validity → Internet marketing, also known as web marketing, online marketing, webvertising, or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing (generally promotion) of products or services over the Internet.
types of markets → 1. Informal
2. Venture Capital
3. Public Equity