5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- promotional focus
- types of markets
- web advertising
- marketing research process
- international controls
- a Methods put in place by a company to ensure the integrity of financial and accounting information, meet operational and profitability targets and transmit management policies throughout the organization
- b Internet marketing, also known as web marketing, online marketing, webvertising, or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing (generally promotion) of products or services over the Internet.
- c A five-step application of the scientific method that includes (1) defining the problem, (2) analyzing the situation, (3) getting problem-specific data, (4) interpreting the data, and (5) solving the problem.
- d 1. Informal
2. Venture Capital
3. Public Equity
- e One focus of self-regulation whereby the person is concerned with advancement, growth, and accomplishments
5 Multiple choice questions
- Forecasting involves the prediction of upcoming results based on the evaluation of accessible, relevant data.
- what you buy as a consumer
- An accounting method specifically related to mergers and acquisitions. Under the purchase method, the acquiring company and its fair value are listed
- characteristics of individuals, groups, or organizations used to divide a market into segments
- for small products such as salt, milk, etc. consumers recognize a problem, make a decision, and spend little effort seeking external info and evaluating alternatives. process is a habit and is typically low-involvement decision making.
5 True/False questions
global marketing mix → a unique blend of product, place (distribution), promotion, and pricing strategies designed to produce mutually satisfying exchanges with a target market
marketing mix → a unique blend of product, place (distribution), promotion, and pricing strategies designed to produce mutually satisfying exchanges with a target market
buyer-seller contracts → attitude toward a behavior, attitude toward a product object (class, sub-category, brand, model), attitude toward other objects(company, ad, store, people)
segment characteristics → Commercial, financial and industrial activity; production and manufacture, exchange and distribution of goods or commodities; management of money and other assets
marketing research data → data collected and analyzed to address a specific marketing situation facing an organization