5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- consumer customer transactions
- buying methods
- electronic marketing characteristics
- marketing concept
- a a promotional program that allows the consumer the opportunity to try a product or service for free
- b An accounting method specifically related to mergers and acquisitions. Under the purchase method, the acquiring company and its fair value are listed
- c what you buy as a consumer
- d is a type of micromarketing in which the retailer tracks consumer purchases using bar code scanner technology such as that found in many supermarkets
- e business must come up with ideas to satisfy customers' needs and wants in order to make a profit
5 Multiple choice questions
- low initial capital investment,some special skill required,high growth and profit potential
- One focus of self-regulation whereby the person is concerned with advancement, growth, and accomplishments
- 1) Natural Resources
4) Economic Development
5) Technological Development
6) Political Structure
- 1. Informal
2. Venture Capital
3. Public Equity
- Forecasting involves the prediction of upcoming results based on the evaluation of accessible, relevant data.
5 True/False questions
segment characteristics → Commercial, financial and industrial activity; production and manufacture, exchange and distribution of goods or commodities; management of money and other assets
web advertising → Internet marketing, also known as web marketing, online marketing, webvertising, or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing (generally promotion) of products or services over the Internet.
handling customer complaints → what you buy as a consumer
surveys → The principles of right and wrong that guide an individual in making decisions.
marketing research process → A five-step application of the scientific method that includes (1) defining the problem, (2) analyzing the situation, (3) getting problem-specific data, (4) interpreting the data, and (5) solving the problem.