← Marketing test 1 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- international agreements
- marketing concept
- consumer buying decision process
- a A treaty is an agreement in written form between nation-states (or international agencies, such as the United Nations, that have been given treaty-making capacity by the states that created them) that is intended to establish a relationship governed by International Law.
- b business must come up with ideas to satisfy customers' needs and wants in order to make a profit
- c Questionnaires and interviews that ask people directly about their experiences, attitudes, or opinions.
- d A five-stage purchase decision process that includes problem recognition, information search, evaluation of alternatives, purchase, and post-purchase evaluation
- e The principles of right and wrong that guide an individual in making decisions.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- attitude toward a behavior, attitude toward a product object (class, sub-category, brand, model), attitude toward other objects(company, ad, store, people)
- positioning:1. identifies the differential advantages in each segment
2. decides on a different positioning concept for each of these segments. This process is described at the topic positioning, here different concepts of positioning are given.
Segmentation: 1. determining who the actual and potential customers are
2. identifying segments
3. analyzing the intensity of competitors in the market
4. selecting the attractive customer segments.
- ..., texas uses english rule and not american rule
if seller fails to deliver marketable title, buyer may seek restitution of downpayment plus interest and reasonable expenses incurred in investigating title
only get expectation damages if seller acted in bad faith
- is a type of micromarketing in which the retailer tracks consumer purchases using bar code scanner technology such as that found in many supermarkets
- collections of data organized so that it is easy to find quickly
5 True/False Questions
types of targeting → 1. Informal
2. Venture Capital
3. Public Equity
marketing research data → data collected and analyzed to address a specific marketing situation facing an organization
market segmentation → a unique blend of product, place (distribution), promotion, and pricing strategies designed to produce mutually satisfying exchanges with a target market
marketing research process → data collected and analyzed to address a specific marketing situation facing an organization
promotional focus → One focus of self-regulation whereby the person is concerned with advancement, growth, and accomplishments