5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- web advertising
- consumer buying decision process
- buyer-seller contracts
- buying methods
- a An accounting method specifically related to mergers and acquisitions. Under the purchase method, the acquiring company and its fair value are listed
- b A five-stage purchase decision process that includes problem recognition, information search, evaluation of alternatives, purchase, and post-purchase evaluation
- c Internet marketing, also known as web marketing, online marketing, webvertising, or e-marketing, is referred to as the marketing (generally promotion) of products or services over the Internet.
- d ..., texas uses english rule and not american rule
if seller fails to deliver marketable title, buyer may seek restitution of downpayment plus interest and reasonable expenses incurred in investigating title
only get expectation damages if seller acted in bad faith
- e Questionnaires and interviews that ask people directly about their experiences, attitudes, or opinions.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- demographic, psychographic, behavioral, geographic
- positioning:1. identifies the differential advantages in each segment
2. decides on a different positioning concept for each of these segments. This process is described at the topic positioning, here different concepts of positioning are given.
Segmentation: 1. determining who the actual and potential customers are
2. identifying segments
3. analyzing the intensity of competitors in the market
4. selecting the attractive customer segments.
- The process of dividing a market into meaningful, relatively similar, and identifiable segments or groups
- characteristics of individuals, groups, or organizations used to divide a market into segments
- One focus of self-regulation whereby the person is concerned with advancement, growth, and accomplishments
5 True/False Questions
handling customer complaints → what you buy as a consumer
international controls → Methods put in place by a company to ensure the integrity of financial and accounting information, meet operational and profitability targets and transmit management policies throughout the organization
types of competitors → Brand, Generic, Product, Total Budget
types of markets → attitude toward a behavior, attitude toward a product object (class, sub-category, brand, model), attitude toward other objects(company, ad, store, people)
consumer problem solving → what you buy as a consumer