← Night vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Red Army
- a burden; obstacle
- b constantly; eithout interuption.
- c begged; pleaded sincerely.
- d the regular army for the Soviet Union.
- e a twelfth-century Spanish rabbi and one of the most re
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- of or happening in the night.
- the act of leaving one country in one region to settle in another.
- intestinal inflamation causing abdominal pain and severe diarrhea; often fatal if left untreated in the very young or old, or in those who are weakened by hunger or other disease.
- the brutal persecution ( primarily in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries) of those accused of heresy, including non-Christians such as Jews by the Cathilic Church.
- staing in detail explaining.
5 True/False Questions
Gestapo → the secret police force of the German Nazis.
SS → a person who is very wise, especially one whose great wisdom is the result of age and expirience.
Zionism → formerly, a movement for reestablishment of a Jewish state; now, a movement supporting the Jewish state of Israel.
Kapos → the sound of a bell, especially of a bell rung slowly at a funeral; often used metaphoricallyto mean a bad omen.`
abstraction → formal blessing; act of calling upon God during a religious service.