5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Functional Region
- Uneven Development
- a The numbering system used to indicate the location of meridians drawn on a globe and measuring distance east and west of the prime meridian (0°).
- b The increasing gap in economic conditions between core and peripheral regions as a result of the globalization of the economy.
- c (or nodal region) An area organized around a node or focal point
- d The numbering system used to indicate the location of parallels drawn on a globe and measuring distance north and south of the equator
- e A circle drawn around the globe parallel to the equator and at right angles to the meridians.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The frequency with which something exists within a given unit of area
- An area distinguished by a unique combination of trends or features.
- Relationships amoung peopleand objects across the barrier of space
- The spread of a feature or trend among people from one area to another in a snowballing process
- The location of a place relative to other places.
5 True/False Questions
Meridian → An area distinguished by a unique combination of trends or features.
Environmental Determinism → A nineteenth- and early twentieth-century approach to the study of geography thast argued that the general laws sought by human geographers could be found in the phyisical sciences. Geography was therefore the study of how the phyisical environment caused human activities
Transnational Corporation → (or nodal region) An area organized around a node or focal point
Agricultural Density → The total number of people divided by the total land area
Distance Decay → The arrangement of something across Earth's surface