← Chapter 17 Review Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- energy that travels through space in the form of waves
- a gas such as carbon dioxide that helps keep the sun's heat energy close to the earth's surface
- the angle at which the sun's rays strike earth.
- temperature at which water vapor condenses into dew
- a breeze that blows off the land and toward the ocean; generally warm
- breeze that flows from the ocean onto land; generaly cool
5 True/False Questions
fossil fuels → breeze that flows from the ocean onto land; generaly cool
hurricane → a cyclonic storm of large proportions that travels mostly over the ocean; winds must be a minimum of 74 mph.
El Nino → temperature at which water vapor condenses into dew
humidity → a measure of the quantity of water vapor in the atmosphere
dew → droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground