7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A fusing or joining together .
- Worried or uneasy about what might happen.
- To be real. To be found ; to occur. To stay alive.
- To make by combining. To create or write, as a poem or a song. To quite or calm.
- To hide or cover on all sides.
- To join together by or as if by melting.
6 True/False Questions
scale → A very small amount. A mark or sign left behind by someone or something. To follow the trail or tracks of; to locate. To copy by following the lines of a drawing through thin paper.
extarordinary → Very unusual; remarkable.
solar → Of or having to do with the sun.
coincide → Occurrences that seem to be related but are connected only by chance.
disk → To be real. To be found ; to occur. To stay alive.
revolve → To go around something in a circle; to turn around in a circle.