5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- stem-changing é₋er verbs like acheter, e+consonant+er
- a to put, place: mets, mets, met, mettons, mettez, mettent
- b What, which: feminine plural
- c this, that: singular feminine
- d the endings: ète, ètes, ète, ons, ez, ètent
- e to bring (things)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Francois is buying that shirt (over there).
- to prefer
- What posters do you like?
- what, which: masculine, singular
- to hope
5 True/False questions
interrogative adjectives → what? which?
quelle → what, which: masculine plural
cet → this, that: singular masculine (before a vowel or vowel sound)
Philippe achète cette chemise-ci. → Philippe is buying this shirt (over here).
quels → what, which: feminine singular