5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are pubs?
- How are children taught school
- The Great Barrier Reef is home to
- What is a popular sport?
- What kind of ballet at Parlimentary election?
- a cricket
- b The Great White Shark
- c secret
- d Lessons of the air - over the radio
- e bars
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- fish, kangaroo, buffalo, beer
- Sheep - wool is called white gold
- Smalles of the continents, flattest - only 1 mountain range, driest - outback
5 True/False Questions
Location of Continent → dog
Boundries North and East → Southern Hemisphere
What was the first colony → most anything
What can you do in the Great Barrier Reef → fish, kangaroo, buffalo, beer
Largest and Oldest City → 85%