5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What do they wear to school?
- What are the 8 states and 2 territories
- When did white men arrive?
- Physical attributes
- What is the "Flying Doctor Service"?
- a When the doctors fly to patients and patients fly to hospitals
- b 1606
- c uniforms
- d Western Austrailia, South Austrailia, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Northern Territory, Austrialian Capital Territory
- e Smalles of the continents, flattest - only 1 mountain range, driest - outback
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Yes, they have an agressive desire to win
- Caucasian, Mongoloid, Aboriginies (300,000 when English came)
- Captain Cook - 1770
5 True/False Questions
Who is Austrialias largest customer → Captain Cook - 1770
Islands → Eastern Hemisphere
They were one of the first countries to let wemon? → British prison
What special ceremonial things do they do (3) → Rock paintings, bark paintings, dances
Where does Austrailia's income come from? → Sheep - wool is called white gold