5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to scatter, spread far and wide
- b to regard highly; a highly favorable opinion or judgement.
- c proud and contemptuous; showing scorn because of a feeling of superiority
- d to find out
- e easily excused; pardonable
5 Multiple choice questions
- an accomplishment, the act of achieving
- not able to be wounded or hurt; shielded
- forceful, convincing; relevant, to the point
- strange, mysterious, weird, beyond explanation
- to erase, obliterate or destroy
5 True/False questions
finite → having limits; lasting for a limited time.
panacea → a remedy for all ills; cure-all; an answer to all problems
bequeath → to give or pass on as an inheritance
skulk → to move about stealthily; to lie in hiding
affiliated → having limits; lasting for a limited time.