← Vocabulary Unit 4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to move about stealthily; to lie in hiding
- b cool and confident, unconcerned
- c knowing everything; having unlimited awareness or understanding
- d easily excused; pardonable
- e to move toward one point, approach nearer together
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to scatter, spread far and wide
- to regard highly; a highly favorable opinion or judgement.
- to give or pass on as an inheritance
- spiteful, showing ill will
- proud and contemptuous; showing scorn because of a feeling of superiority
5 True/False Questions
scrupulous → proud and contemptuous; showing scorn because of a feeling of superiority
finite → easily excused; pardonable
affiliated → having limits; lasting for a limited time.
panacea → having limits; lasting for a limited time.
cogent → forceful, convincing; relevant, to the point