5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a proud and contemptuous; showing scorn because of a feeling of superiority
- b cool and confident, unconcerned
- c not able to be wounded or hurt; shielded
- d exact, careful, attending thoroughly to details; having high moral standing, principled
- e having limits; lasting for a limited time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- spiteful, showing ill will
- knowing everything; having unlimited awareness or understanding
- strange, mysterious, weird, beyond explanation
- a remedy for all ills; cure-all; an answer to all problems
- to erase, obliterate or destroy
5 True/False questions
affiliated → associated, connected
venial → having limits; lasting for a limited time.
bequeath → to give or pass on as an inheritance
disperse → to move toward one point, approach nearer together
esteem → to regard highly; a highly favorable opinion or judgement.