5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Regional geography
- Formal regions
- One of the largest bays in the world is the ______.
- The Ohio River flows from the ______ to the Mississippi River.
- The Appalachian Mountains are located in ...
- a Hudson Bay
- b have boundaries that are made by governments. States, cities, and countries are formal regions.
- c Northeast
- d eastern North America.
- e focuses on how regions and places are similar.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Prime Meridian
- Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan, Lake Erie, and Lake Superior. All of the lakes feed into the St. Lawrence River.
- Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
- Central Valley in California and the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and Death Valley in California.
- the number of hours in the day.
5 True/False Questions
How many degrees are there to the east and west of the Prime Meridian? → 180 degrees
What landmark in Titusville tells us which way is east? → Indian River
Lines of longitude are measured in → Parallels
what is topical geography → focuses on how regions and places are similar.
What imaginary line separates the earth into northern and southern hemispheres? → 180 degrees