5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What type of map tells you the number of people living per square mile?
- What imaginary line separates the earth into northern and southern hemispheres?
- What is the significance of Greenwich, England?
- Death Valley has an elevation of what...
- what is topical geography
- a Population Density
- b is the physical characteristics of an area including mountains, bodies of water, natural resources, etc.
- c The Equator
- d The Prime Meridian runs through it. It is where the timeline begins
- e 282 feet below sea level. This valley is also the hottest.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Prime Meridian
- are made based on a particular need. For example, your town may have voting regions.
- Life Expectancy
- They are higher than the Appalachians.
5 True/False questions
The number of time zones on earth is equal to: → Central Valley in California and the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and Death Valley in California.
What is the 0-degree latitude line called? → The equator
What part of the map tells you direction? → Compass Rose
The number of women and men in age groups in an area's population can be shown on a ______. → Population Pyramid
One of the largest bays in the world is the ______. → 282 feet below sea level. This valley is also the hottest.