5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the 0-degree latitude line called?
- What part of the map tells you direction?
- How many degrees latitude are there between the North and South Poles?
- Name the five Great Lakes. Which major river do they feed into?
- The number of women and men in age groups in an area's population can be shown on a ______.
- a Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan, Lake Erie, and Lake Superior. All of the lakes feed into the St. Lawrence River.
- b 180 degrees
- c Population Pyramid
- d Compass Rose
- e The equator
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Prime Meridian runs through it. It is where the timeline begins
- Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
- The Prime Meridian
5 True/False Questions
What line of longitude is 0 degrees east west and is the beginning of the timeline? → Latitude
What type of map tells you the number of people living per square mile? → Key or Legend
Spatial organization is how what is arranged on earth? → land features, people, and human-made features are
arranged on Earth.
The number of time zones on earth is equal to: → Central Valley in California and the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and Death Valley in California.
What lines tell you how far something is to the north or to the south? → lines of longitude