5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If it is 6:00PM on the East Coast of the United States, what time is it on the West Coast?
- The number of time zones on earth is equal to:
- The Great Plains is located where....
- Death Valley has an elevation of what...
- what is topical geography
- a 282 feet below sea level. This valley is also the hottest.
- b is the physical characteristics of an area including mountains, bodies of water, natural resources, etc.
- c the number of hours in the day.
- d between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
- e 3PM
5 Multiple choice questions
- Life Expectancy
- land features, people, and human-made features are
arranged on Earth.
- Population Density
- Key or Legend
5 True/False questions
What is the 0-degree longitude line called? → The Prime Meridian
What is the 0-degree latitude line called? → The Prime Meridian
The number of women and men in age groups in an area's population can be shown on a ______. → Population Pyramid
The Ohio River flows from the ______ to the Mississippi River. → the number of hours in the day.
What is the Continental Divide? → is the physical characteristics of an area including mountains, bodies of water, natural resources, etc.