5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Vernacular or perceptual region
- ______ describes the average number of years people are expected to live in a certain area.
- Name the major vallies of North America.
- One of the largest bays in the world is the ______.
- What is the Continental Divide?
- a Life Expectancy
- b line of ridges in the Rocky Mountains. It divides our continent in half.
- c Hudson Bay
- d is based on our perceptions or views of an area, such as what we think of when we talk about the Middle East Region.
- e Central Valley in California and the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and Death Valley in California.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 282 feet below sea level. This valley is also the hottest.
- The Equator
- The equator
- Indian River
5 True/False Questions
The Great Plains is located where.... → eastern North America.
Spatial organization is how what is arranged on earth? → between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
What lines run from pole to pole? → lines of longitude
If it is 6:00PM on the East Coast of the United States, what time is it on the West Coast? → 3PM
Name three North American Deserts → line of ridges in the Rocky Mountains. It divides our continent in half.