5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In which city does the sun rise first every morning?
- What might happen if time zones didn't have jagged borders?
- What is the 0-degree longitude line called?
- What lines tell you how far something is to the north or to the south?
- Functional regions
- a Paris, France
- b The Prime Meridian
- c A single city might be split into two or more time zones
- d Latitude
- e are made based on a particular need. For example, your town may have voting regions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Key or Legend
- eastern North America.
- Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan, Lake Erie, and Lake Superior. All of the lakes feed into the St. Lawrence River.
- between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
- Life Expectancy
5 True/False questions
Name the major vallies of North America. → Central Valley in California and the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and Death Valley in California.
The Ohio River flows from the ______ to the Mississippi River. → lines of longitude
What imaginary line separates the earth into northern and southern hemispheres? → 180 degrees
What landmark in Titusville tells us which way is east? → Compass Rose
How many degrees are there to the east and west of the Prime Meridian? → 180 degrees