5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name the major vallies of North America.
- Formal regions
- What might happen if time zones didn't have jagged borders?
- ______ describes the average number of years people are expected to live in a certain area.
- Lines of latitude are measured in
- a Central Valley in California and the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and Death Valley in California.
- b have boundaries that are made by governments. States, cities, and countries are formal regions.
- c A single city might be split into two or more time zones
- d Parallels
- e Life Expectancy
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Prime Meridian
- land features, people, and human-made features are
arranged on Earth.
- The equator
- gulf of mexico, gulf of Alaska, gulf of California
- eastern North America.
5 True/False questions
Death Valley has an elevation of what... → between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
How many degrees latitude are there between the North and South Poles? → Latitude
The Great Plains is located where.... → between the Appalachians and the Rockies.
What is the Continental Divide? → is the physical characteristics of an area including mountains, bodies of water, natural resources, etc.
If it is 6:00PM on the East Coast of the United States, what time is it on the West Coast? → 3PM