5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Ohio River flows from the ______ to the Mississippi River.
- ______ describes the average number of years people are expected to live in a certain area.
- What line of longitude is 0 degrees east west and is the beginning of the timeline?
- What landmark in Titusville tells us which way is east?
- Name the major vallies of North America.
- a Central Valley in California and the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and Death Valley in California.
- b Northeast
- c Indian River
- d The Prime Meridian
- e Life Expectancy
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- land features, people, and human-made features are
arranged on Earth.
- The Prime Meridian runs through it. It is where the timeline begins
- is based on our perceptions or views of an area, such as what we think of when we talk about the Middle East Region.
- The Equator
5 True/False Questions
What is the Continental Divide? → line of ridges in the Rocky Mountains. It divides our continent in half.
Death Valley has an elevation of what... → 282 feet below sea level. This valley is also the hottest.
What part of the map tells you direction? → Compass Rose
Functional regions → are made based on a particular need. For example, your town may have voting regions.
Name three North American Deserts → Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert