← map skills two Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Appalachian Mountains are located in ...
- Name the five Great Lakes. Which major river do they feed into?
- Death Valley has an elevation of what...
- Formal regions
- If it is 6:00PM on the East Coast of the United States, what time is it on the West Coast?
- a eastern North America.
- b have boundaries that are made by governments. States, cities, and countries are formal regions.
- c 3PM
- d 282 feet below sea level. This valley is also the hottest.
- e Lake Huron, Lake Ontario, Lake Michigan, Lake Erie, and Lake Superior. All of the lakes feed into the St. Lawrence River.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mojave Desert, Great Salt Lake Desert , Sonoran Desert
- gulf of mexico, gulf of Alaska, gulf of California
- is the physical characteristics of an area including mountains, bodies of water, natural resources, etc.
- The Prime Meridian
5 True/False Questions
Name the major vallies of North America. → Central Valley in California and the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and Death Valley in California.
______ describes the average number of years people are expected to live in a certain area. → Life Expectancy
Lines of longitude are measured in → Parallels
The number of time zones on earth is equal to: → Central Valley in California and the Willamette Valley in Oregon, and Death Valley in California.
How many degrees latitude are there between the North and South Poles? → Latitude