5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. Honored; esteemed.
- b adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- c adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- d adj. Abundantly productive.
- e v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- n. A wealthy and powerful businessperson.
- adj. without hope of solution
- n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
- adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
5 True/False questions
malefactor → n. someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime
irrevocable → adj. incapable of being taken back
legacy → adj. having a friendly, old fashioned feel
artisan → adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
counterpane → n. a quilt or cover for a bed