5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. not liable to or capable of change
- b v.1. To cover with liquid.
2. To completely engage the attention of.
- c adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
- d n. the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- e adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.
- adj. without hope of solution
- adj. Honored; esteemed.
- n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
- n. someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime
5 True/False questions
quaint → adj. having a friendly, old fashioned feel
panorama → n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
judicious → adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
mesmerize → v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
counterpane → a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling