5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
- b adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
- c adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
- d adj. too many to count
- e adj. not liable to or capable of change
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a viny plant whose pods are dried and used in the brewing of certain beer
- n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
- adj. having a friendly, old fashioned feel
- n. someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime
- v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
5 True/False Questions
counterpane → n. a viny plant whose pods are dried and used in the brewing of certain beer
oubliette → a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
philanthropy → n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
tycoon → n. A wealthy and powerful businessperson.
decorum → n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.