5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
- b n.1. Money or property left to another in a will.
2. Something passed on to those who come after.
- c n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
- d n. Silence or reserve.
- e n. correctness of behavior or conduct
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Honored; esteemed.
- v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
- n. the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- adj. too many to count
- n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
5 True/False questions
oubliette → n. wealth
reticent → adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.
counterpane → n. a quilt or cover for a bed
philanthropy → n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.
quaint → adj. having a friendly, old fashioned feel