5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
- b adj. without hope of solution
- c adj. Abundantly productive.
- d n. correctness of behavior or conduct
- e n. someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a quilt or cover for a bed
- n. A wealthy and powerful businessperson.
- adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
- n. a viny plant whose pods are dried and used in the brewing of certain beer
- adj. Annoying; tedious.
5 True/False Questions
irksome → adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
invariable → adj. without hope of solution
rigmarole → v. To take apart.
philanthropist → n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.
judicious → adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters