5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- b n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- c n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
- d adj. not liable to or capable of change
- e adj. having a friendly, old fashioned feel
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Annoying; tedious.
- adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
- v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
- adj. too many to count
- adj. without hope of solution
5 True/False questions
rigmarole → n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
irrevocable → adj. without hope of solution
philanthropy → n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
license → n. the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
reticent → n. Silence or reserve.