5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
- b v. To take apart.
- c n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
- d v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
- e n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a viny plant whose pods are dried and used in the brewing of certain beer
- adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
- n. correctness of behavior or conduct
- adj. having a friendly, old fashioned feel
5 True/False Questions
malefactor → adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
insoluble → adj. not liable to or capable of change
immerse → v.1. To cover with liquid.
2. To completely engage the attention of.
license → v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
philanthropist → n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.