5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n.1. Money or property left to another in a will.
2. Something passed on to those who come after.
- b n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
- c adj. Honored; esteemed.
- d adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- e n. Silence or reserve.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
- n. someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime
- n. A wealthy and powerful businessperson.
- n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
5 True/False Questions
insoluble → adj. without hope of solution
hop vine → n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
affluent → adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
ostentatious → adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
arbitrary → adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.