5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.
- b adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
- c n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
- d n. a quilt or cover for a bed
- e adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Abundantly productive.
- adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
- adj. not liable to or capable of change
- v. To take apart.
- n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
5 True/False Questions
panorama → n. correctness of behavior or conduct
quaint → adj. having a friendly, old fashioned feel
affluence → n. wealth
mesmerize → v. attract strongly, as if with a magnet
prestigious → n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.