5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
- b adj. Abundantly productive.
- c v. To take apart.
- d n. someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime
- e adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n.1. A complete view of a surrounding area.
2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
- v.1. To cover with liquid.
2. To completely engage the attention of.
- adj. not liable to or capable of change
- a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
5 True/False Questions
rigmarole → v. To take apart.
artisan → adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
affluent → adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
irrevocable → adj. incapable of being taken back
accede → n. the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization