5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
- b adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- c a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- d n. someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime
- e adj. incapable of being taken back
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
- n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.
- adj. without hope of solution
- adj. too many to count
- adj. Generously supplied with money or possessions; wealthy.
5 True/False Questions
rigmarole → n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
quaint → adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.
artisan → adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.
license → v.1. To cover with liquid.
2. To completely engage the attention of.
invariable → adj. not liable to or capable of change