5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adj. without hope of solution
- b n. Silence or reserve.
- c adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
- d n.1. Money or property left to another in a will.
2. Something passed on to those who come after.
- e adj. incapable of being taken back
5 Multiple choice questions
- a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
- adj. too many to count
- adj. wishing or appearing to wish evil to others
- adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
5 True/False questions
irksome → n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
rigmarole → v. To take apart.
dismantle → v. To take apart.
license → v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
quaint → adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.