5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- hop vine
- a n. One who makes substantial contributions to those in need.
- b adj. without hope of solution
- c adj. too many to count
- d n. a viny plant whose pods are dried and used in the brewing of certain beer
- e n.1. Money or property left to another in a will.
2. Something passed on to those who come after.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Abundantly productive.
- adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity.
- a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
- adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
- adj. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
5 True/False Questions
counterpane → a dungeon with the only entrance or exit being a trap door in the ceiling
judicious → adj. marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
rigmarole → n. a long, confused, non meaningless talks
philanthropy → n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.
artisan → n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.